Matches Ronan Curtis

I think you need to be constructive here.

How do you describe a c**t without using the word c**t? It feels like a defining word to me.

Old English is always a friend in these ticklish circumstances. Chaucer uses 'queynte' as a synonym. To honour @bazzer9461 suggestion Engand's most cosmopolitan poet uses 'towte' in place of the proscribed twat*.

* Ronan Curtis may soon be a 'proscribed towte :giggle:

Details of a disorder in Portsmouth involving players.
Apparently a student of Portsmouth Uni (coincidentally Pompey's shirt sponsors) was left unconscious (an ambulance was called) after a "disagreement" with 3 players who had previously been refused entry to the Astoria club. They players have apparently now been banned from the club for their "attitude" to staff. Would think future police involvement may depend on what CCTV evidence there is.

Apparently a student of Portsmouth Uni (coincidentally Pompey's shirt sponsors) was left unconscious (an ambulance was called) after a "disagreement" with 3 players who had previously been refused entry to the Astoria club. They players have apparently now been banned from the club for their "attitude" to staff. Would think future police involvement may depend on what CCTV evidence there is.
It'll probably show an individual of Murine appearence hitting the floor with nobody anywhere near him (allegedly).

I thought nightclubs weren’t allowed to open until the 17th May, or have I got that wrong?

Not sure why all the abuse for Ronan Curtis? He's a vv good player. Jamie Mackie spent most of his time on the pitch complaining and quite a few people liked him as a player.

Not sure why all the abuse for Ronan Curtis? He's a vv good player. Jamie Mackie spent most of his time on the pitch complaining and quite a few people liked him as a player.
There is complaining, and then there is diving and feigning injury trying to get people sent off as he did against Accy on Sunday.

There is complaining, and then there is diving and feigning injury trying to get people sent off as he did against Accy on Sunday.

I would still welcome him in our team next season In the championship though. 😜

I would still welcome him in our team next season In the championship though. 😜
Nah not for me. Did nothing at the weekend when his team needed something, went missing at ours in the playoffs last year as well. Better about.

Not to mention having to look at that in a yellow shirt all year...

SmartSelect_20210512-161220_Chrome.jpg

Yes he is a good player but his attitude and his constant moaning and whinging, a classic point was after the 1st leg play off against Pompey last season, after the whistle he ran over to KR and was moaning like hell as they didn’t get certain decisions.

Back
Top Bottom