Matches Ronan Curtis

Wallop

I hope he’s ok tonight.

He was so keen to win the match that he was arguing with his own players and the ref during the match. He also got a raking boot down his back from the Accy right-back that tore his shirt. From his reaction to this vicious assault, I can only assume he must have been close to death.

He gave his all and must be furious with his teammates.

I hope he’s ok tonight.

He was so keen to win the match that he was arguing with his own players and the ref during the match. He also got a raking boot down his back from the Accy right-back that tore his shirt. From his reaction to this vicious assault, I can only assume he must have been close to death.

He gave his all and must be furious with his teammates.
He was quoted in the press recently guaranteeing that Pompey would be in the play offs . What a horrible t**t, couldn't happen to a nicer person ...

While I don't normally care about opposition players in particular, there's just something about Curtis that has always got on my nerves. His attitude, his arrogance, that weird patch of dribble he has on his shirt every game, he's just an unpleasant player. And now going out drinking with his mates and splashing it on social media... If he was our player after bottling the playoffs I'd be fuming and want him out.

Please can you refrain from swearing, otherwise we will be forced into taking action.

Regards,

Mod Team.

I think you need to be constructive here.

How do you describe a c**t without using the word c**t? It feels like a defining word to me.

Thing is with Curtis, he gave it large last year when he mouthed off about how Pompey were going to smash us after the first leg of the playoff semi.
Seems to me that he can’t stop himself from being an eternal, embarrassing tit in one way or another.

Thing is with Curtis, he gave it large last year when he mouthed off about how Pompey were going to smash us after the first leg of the playoff semi.
Seems to me that he can’t stop himself from being an eternal, embarrassing tit in one way or another.
HIs recent social media post enjoying a few beers and having a great time 2 hours after crashing out of a play-off place being a case in point.

I think you need to be constructive here.

How do you describe a c**t without using the word c**t? It feels like a defining word to me.
Simple don’t call them a c**t as you may offend @SteMerritt but you may use the word t**t…..different word same meaning, oh and yes f**k off Curtiss you cheating c**t ( sorry mods ) the cheating t**t

Back
Top Bottom