General Radio Oxford - Kevin

Grumpy Git

Every time Kevin from Scotland calls Radio Oxford, I wonder what planet he’s from. He tries to pass on his views despite the fact that he doesn’t attend games and bases everything on the RadOx commentary.
Today he backed Robinson and said we should give fans iFollow.
Unbelievable.

Last edited:
is Kevin radox's equivilant of OM clickbait letters?

Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

I appreciate living in Scotland doesn’t make it particularly easy, but I suspect Kevin might think quite differently if he watched a lot more matches in person.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

I appreciate living in Scotland doesn’t make it particularly easy, but I suspect Kevin might think quite differently if he watched a lot more matches in person.

Perhaps he’s the fan from the Orkney’s

Kevin or Gavin, is cut from the same cloth as Robinson. Egotistical, clueless and unaware of what is happening at OUFC.

Whose to say he's from Scotland? Your on the end of phone might as well say swinedom down Rd you'd be none wiser.
If the reporters were more in the face of the manager and more passionate like our selves you might get more of answer from KR & Board as to what the hell is going on and why we are hurtling towards relegation?.

Plenty of people comment on here without watching the game so a bit unfair to single out one caller to Radio Oxford
He claimed that Sam Long signed his 3 year contract because of Robinson!
He wanted iFollow for free!
He claimed that we shouldn’t panic and should stick with Robinson!
He deserves it.

That Kevin bloke has been,calling radio Oxford for year's. He definitely moved ,cause he wasn't living in Scotland before. It's definitely him because of his Yorkshire accent..😂😂 strange!!!!!

He claimed that Sam Long signed his 3 year contract because of Robinson!
He wanted iFollow for free!
He claimed that we shouldn’t panic and should stick with Robinson!
He deserves it.
Is he not entitled to an opinion if it's different to yours?

Back
Top Bottom