Championship Play Offs

I’ve missed where the Blackpool fans were dis respectable, enlighten me.

The mackems haven’t yet submitted to the zen discipline they need in order to go back up. It’s like us in the conference - once we accepted the humiliation and started with the honest labour of rebuilding we got back up.
They’re still in the “we’re not a league 1 club” mindset, symbolised by players like Max Power (Min Skill?). Four seasons makes them a league 1 fixture.

A bit of humility and meditation grasshopper. Then you may progress.

As much as I admire MAPP, I am not sure I really care about who wins the final.

Why would you care about psychological scars on MAPP??

I agree.

I never seem to have these ever lasting love ins with ex Oxford players or managers. I couldn’t care one bit who wins the final. If someone plays 500 games for us or managed us for 10 years there might be a bit of on going wishing them well but Appleton was our manager for two or three years and I’ve been watching Oxford for 51 years so he’s just another who’s passed through the cycle.

I agree.

I never seem to have these ever lasting love ins with ex Oxford players or managers. I couldn’t care one bit who wins the final. If someone plays 500 games for us or managed us for 10 years there might be a bit of on going wishing them well but Appleton was our manager for two or three years and I’ve been watching Oxford for 51 years so he’s just another who’s passed through the cycle.
Some see him as a better manager than Robinson.
Some want him back here instead of Robinson.
Not me, for as good as he was for us in getting us promoted, that ship has sailed and is destined for bigger things at bigger clubs.
Thanks MApp, but I’m backing Robinson.

I’ve missed where the Blackpool fans were dis respectable, enlighten me.

1. Their fans singing your f**king s**t to our players at the game , I get in normal circumstances that would be acceptable but there were no away fans in the ground, I've watched all the play off games and no other fans have done this and concentrated on supporting their own team.
2. All over social media the gangerine army have been slating us, commenting on our ground, all round being complete bellends like Sunderland fans.
3. Lack of adhering to covid protocols, why is it acceptable for them to not wear masks and not observe social distancing?

Overall I think we are too nice as a club on and off the pitch as well as the fanbase.

It’s their god given right to be in the premier league don’t you know, I thought Charlie Wyke scored most of their goals this season, if they were slagging him off no wonder he told them to f**k off, mind you he did miss an absolute sitter and lost his man for Lincoln’s goal. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1. Their fans singing your f**king s**t to our players at the game , I get in normal circumstances that would be acceptable but there were no away fans in the ground, I've watched all the play off games and no other fans have done this and concentrated on supporting their own team.
2. All over social media the gangerine army have been slating us, commenting on our ground, all round being complete bellends like Sunderland fans.
3. Lack of adhering to covid protocols, why is it acceptable for them to not wear masks and not observe social distancing?

Overall I think we are too nice as a club on and off the pitch as well as the fanbase.
Oh right, the Blackpool fans on here from what bits I’ve read have all been good, I haven’t been on their forum and watched the game in the pub so couldn’t hear much of the crowd noise.

It’s their god given right to be in the premier league don’t you know, I thought Charlie Wyke scored most of their goals this season, if they were slagging him off no wonder he told them to f**k off, mind you he did miss an absolute sitter and lost his man for Lincoln’s goal. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
There’s an argument on their forum between a bloke who said he’d sell his house (then downgraded to making a charity donation) if Wyke scored 25 this season, and another bloke holding him to account.
(My phone autocorrects wyke to Sykes :) )

Couldn’t believe my eyes when wyke missed that chance with the defender only player to beat for a player that had score 30 goals crazy

Oh right, the Blackpool fans on here from what bits I’ve read have all been good, I haven’t been on their forum and watched the game in the pub so couldn’t hear much of the crowd noise.

Agree the 3 Blackpool fans that came on here sounded like wise old heads, but the majority on Facebook were more about slagging us off then supporting their team.

Back
Top Bottom