Championship Play Offs

They had a 4000 crowd at Barnsley but only 2000 at Bournemouth.

Evidently Woodgate claimed that it was like having a 12th Man.

If we go up we should want Swansea or Barnsley to win the final. That way we would have away games at Bournemouth and Brentford next season. Add that to WBA, Birmingham, Coventry. QPR, Reading, Bristol City, Fulham, Millwall and Luton and we have the best group of accessible away matches that we have had for years.

If we go up we should want Swansea or Barnsley to win the final. That way we would have away games at Bournemouth and Brentford next season. Add that to WBA, Birmingham, Coventry. QPR, Reading, Bristol City, Fulham, Millwall and Luton and we have the best group of accessible away matches that we have had for years.

From the club’s perspective, the only club we really want to see promoted is Brentford.

We have a promotion bonus for FosBap and any extra pennies are gold dust bearing the mind the last 14 months.

Bournemouth? Stuck in a corner with the bare minimum of tickets, accessible not

From the club’s perspective, the only club we really want to see promoted is Brentford.

We have a promotion bonus for FosBap and any extra pennies are gold dust bearing the mind the last 14 months.
doubt we will get a promotion bonus for Shandon. I believe the promotion bonus on his contract is linked to number of appearances, and he has only made 1 league appearance this year due to another knee injury in September (think it is 17 apps since his move).
And wasn't Fosu matching a release clause in his contract?

Come on Brentford. Regardless of transfer clauses I hope they do it because of Bournemouth's crowding of the Ref with their moaning and whinging over nothing incidents.

Come on Brentford. Regardless of transfer clauses I hope they do it because of Bournemouth's crowding of the Ref with their moaning and whinging over nothing incidents.
Agree. Bournemouth are trying to 'play' the ref after they had a man sent off to get him to 'even it up' somehow. Mind you, not sure I can really want a team with Ivan Toney in it to win!

Is Fosu injured?

Edit: well my question got answered fairly quickly!

Last edited:
Chuffed to bits the the Bees beat the Cherries, now let’s see what the cheating bastards will do now. They were saying that Bournemouth have to go back uo otherwise their wage bill will put them heavily in debt, couldn’t happen to a nicer bunch 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Ivan Toney is some striker 32 goals fair play
Happy Brentford got to the final a proper team that do things properly

Ivan Toney is some striker 32 goals fair play
Happy Brentford got to the final a proper team that do things properly
He wasted about 5 decent chances in this game (even wide of the corner flag twice)

Back
Top Bottom