OxVox Mural at the Kassam Stadium

I was surprised that such little has been given, but I am glad some people have given what they can and regardless of perception, we can enhance the stadium for the first time in ages.

Poor show up to now I think but how many of our regular supporters actually know about it other than members of oxvox and this forum.

If the oxvox committee all took a bucket and collected at the turnstiles we would have got the monies by now, the defib collection today was also happening at half time in the stands...poor show in my view and making something relatively easy to do difficult...and before people criticise , i have donated
I assume that OxVox would need to get permission for it? Would there be an issue as they aren't a charity collecting money? I dunno, it's been promoted more than the defib thing -they even took cheques.

But all in, it's for OxVox to speak for, rather than me rambling about it ?

Has the final design been shared? I can’t remember if it has or not. I’d imagine people might be waiting until they know what it’s going to look like before donating.

I assume that OxVox would need to get permission for it? Would there be an issue as they aren't a charity collecting money? I dunno, it's been promoted more than the defib thing -they even took cheques.

But all in, it's for OxVox to speak for, rather than me rambling about it ?
There will be 5000 plus fans that dont even lnow this is happening..

There will be 5000 plus fans that dont even lnow this is happening..
Has it featured in the Oxford Mail or on RadOx - if not, it should and both would be happy to promote the initiative.

People find it difficult to support ill-defined goals.

Glad you said it.
Not been handled particularly well in my humble, albeit with acceptance that they are dealing with FK & the stadium management.
Just seemed hasty at the off set with no definition.

Buy a load of colourful flags and leave them up there.

They decay over time and get covered in muck & grime, at least I think the boards can be cleaned.
I would have thought 1(or more based on size) board based on each Ultras "crowd surfers" would do the trick.
There were plenty of good ones as well as the banners they made.

I’ve just had an email to say, thanks for your money and we’ve now reached the target. £6060 from 197 supporters. No info on the proposed design though.

Back
Top Bottom