Votes: 1 3.8%

Votes: 1 3.8%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sarge

God like member
Inconsistent, lets things go, then gave yellow cards for them. Booked Cottrill for going out of the technical area (?) Then allowed him and his coaching staff to carry on doing exactly that. Let Dunkley get away with god knows what? There were 4 possible pen shouts, 2 of which weve all seen given. Missed/ failed to give lots of niggly fouls. Shrewsburys goal looked way offside ( asst ref didnt flag!)Below average 4 from me

Last edited:
3 for me. Poor and inconsistent. No control of the game. Nowhere near enough stoppage time in either half

Inconsistent, lets things go, then gave yellow cards for them. Booked Cottrill for going out of the technical area (?) Then allowed him and his coaching staff to carry on doing exactly that. Let Dunkley get away with god knows what? There were 4 possible pen shouts, 2 of which weve all seen given. Missed/ failed to give lots of niggly fouls. Shrewsburys goal looked way offside ( asst ref didnt flag!)Below average 4 from me

I blame the lino by the South Stand for missing the blatant penalty on Elliott Moore in the 2nd half. The Shrewsbury player had hold of EM for ages, right in front of the lino with no obstruction of his view.

Weak, inconcistent and just another official who makes football a depressing watch. Meaning players challenge every decision, feign injury, waste time all with impunity. Coaches and players just take the P**s and the officials just ignore it. Just another referee who shouldn't be allowed near a football pitch, let alone League 1 standard.

Another one of the old Trevor Kettle gang. Think KR has crossed swords with him before.. very poor.

Inconsistent, as per most officials these days. Let far too much shirt pulling and the niggling fouls go unpunished. The more physical challenges were given too much leniency as well, in my opinion.
As for missing two penalty shouts, what can one say? Do we want VAR?

Looked poor to me, seemed very slow around the pitch and badly positioned at times. Didn't seem biased towards either side, just not very observant.

Back
Top Bottom