Votes: 11 33.3%

Votes: 12 36.4%

Votes: 4 12.1%

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sarge

God like member
Had a decent game and was fairly consistent , this nat league ref was better than quite a number of l1 refs

7 from me

Last edited:
Fine. I'm not convinced the tackle on Goodrham should have been pen - and I actually think he handled it anyway! He played advantage well a couple of times, wasn't overly picky and didn't try to make himself the centre of attention. If we had refs of this and Tuesday's standard every game, I think we'd be happier than we often are with the officiate.

Fine. I'm not convinced the tackle on Goodrham should have been pen - and I actually think he handled it anyway! He played advantage well a couple of times, wasn't overly picky and didn't try to make himself the centre of attention. If we had refs of this and Tuesday's standard every game, I think we'd be happier than we often are with the officiate.

For me it wasn't a penalty, just a good challenge by their defender.

Decent performance by the Ref, fairly consistent.

7 from me as had been said a decent performance and kept the game flowing well moving

I watched the game and hardly noticed the ref which generally means he did ok. It wasn't the hardest game to ref though.

I watched the game and hardly noticed the ref which generally means he did ok. It wasn't the hardest game to ref though.

Don't ask me why but I happened to notice that the first free kick wasn't given until the 12th minute. The 2nd came in the 25th.

• React
Reactions: GRB
Back
Top Bottom