Votes: 1 3.2%

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarge

God like member
Seemed to give almost every thing 50/50 or in some case 30/70 to the Pl prima Donas... fk given for their 1st gaol should never have been given ( ball was clearly won- it was right in front of me!) ....only saw it in real time, 3rd goal looked offside in the build up ( thought the assistant would flag late- but he didnt) little in the way of consistancy in his decisions. ONLY 2 mins added - 6 subs 3 goals , several Arsenal players feigning injury.... a below average 4 from me

3 for me. Completely favoured the PL team. Embarrassing how he let them do what they liked. Feigning injury. 3 minutes injury time in whole match. They took over 5 minutes just to get back to playing after scoring. He was in no way was responsible for the result but was poor.

Bizarre only 2 mins added on for second half. Several subs, yellow card, Saka injury and 2 to 3 mins wasted after each goal. Just weird.

Bizarre only 2 mins added on for second half. Several subs, yellow card, Saka injury and 2 to 3 mins wasted after each goal. Just weird.

I think it was perhaps a mercy decision which neither team (or 95% of the crowd) was bothered by. The game was long dead so no particular issue from me on this occasion.

Think his tea got spiked and they stole his watch.
6/7 subs
Physio on twice.
Time wasting "celebrations"
Injuries (no physio)
Long waits for throws/corners.

1 minute added in the first half and 2 in the second?

Poor 4 from me...

He was OK, but nothing like the step up we usually experience with a PL ref. Then again, we had forensic replays last night so maybe that affects things. Agree that the two minutes was fine...what is going to happen when you're three down against Arsenal exactly? Kept the game flowing relatively well, the Arsenal lads were easy to go to ground (Tomiyasu especially) but by and large the decisions were OK. Was probably a penalty against us too and the third was marginally offside. Matty Taylor as usual lucky to escape with a warning after choke-slamming two players.

I thought he was OK, but maybe not the standard of some higher level refs. He *was* a bit quick to give free kick when players fell over - but I think that's just Prem reffing! (A bit disappointed that the less whistle happy attitude of the WC hasn't filtered back TBH). The FK he gave GoD just outside their box was as soft as some of the ones he gave to them. Didn't mind about the lack of added time - the game was done and dusted. He certainly didn't favour us, but that always seems to happen when Prem refs are officiating at Prem vs lower in the pyramid games!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom