Votes: 1 3.4%

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarge

God like member
Did Ok I thought....maybe couldve been a bit more consistent in decision making ...7 from me

Yes pretty good.
He let the game flow. Quite an easy game to control but he got the main decisions right.

Interesting how referees are viewed when we win.

Thought he was poorer than the Ipswich ref. Thought there was a blatant shirt pull before Charlton scored.

We won, so I tend to be more lenient to the referee.

However it was not a difficult game to ref, yet was whistle happy particularly in the second half.
Too many soft free kicks.

5 from me, as I said in the Match Day Thread, he should have h gave CB a free kick in the second half, after Jack Payne fouled him but was already on a yellow.

Also first half cynical foul player was not carded.

Thought he was good. Bar a short spell where they'd fall over and he'd give a free kick whilst ignoring the same on Matty Taylor in the 2nd half, he was consistent which is what I wanted when playing (regardless of if it is the right or wrong decision).

Interesting how referees are viewed when we win.

Thought he was poorer than the Ipswich ref. Thought there was a blatant shirt pull before Charlton scored.
there are generally less opinions cast in the poll when we win ..... and I know I tend to be slightly more generous in my rating for the match official ( there has been the occasional exception though) when we win- the feel good factor after a win does have an effect ( certainly on my ratings)

Gave a 6 didn’t go watch’s on ifollow not overly impressed Payne lucky to still be on and letting a not go between Clare and his robust over the top challenges on Taylor

there are generally less opinions cast in the poll when we win ..... and I know I tend to be slightly more generous in my rating for the match official ( there has been the occasional exception ( Kettle and Madden ) when we win- the feel good factor after a win does have an effect ( certainly on my ratings)

Changed that for you @Sarge

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom