Away Match Day Thread Oxford Senior Cup 1/4 final 'tonight'

I am glad that we continue to take part in this great traditional competition. There have been periods in the past when we thought we were too big for it and didn't enter. I hope we have spread a little bit of good will in Kidlington by taking part. The club will be happy with the gate money from over 500 fans.

I am glad that we continue to take part in this great traditional competition. There have been periods in the past when we thought we were too big for it and didn't enter. I hope we have spread a little bit of good will in Kidlington by taking part. The club will be happy with the gate money from over 500 fans.

I thought we always played but with the youth team? Like tonight.

Wasn't able to go because of isolation unfortunately but even 300 adult tickets is £3k in their coffers for the rest of the season. Even playing in the tournament is supporting local football, part and parcel of the "Oxfordshire United" the club has been referencing the last few years.

Hats off to all that managed to attend.

Did any Oxford player stand out on the night?
All the goals from both side were well taken, first one from LCP particularly good. It's was all a bit hit and run IMO but if I was to pick out anyone I thought LCP was pretty good, Golding was calm and organising, O' Donkor took his goal really well. Kidlington did a pretty good job of not giving OUFC much time.

Back
Top Bottom