• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sarge

God like member
Out of his depth ...with no assistance from his assistants

Woefully inconsistant ...and bottled a second yellow for Power

2 from me

Last edited:
He was taken for a fool time and time again. By half time they had committed 13 fouls, mostly clear professional fouls deliberately breaking up our play, and he let most go with giving a yellow. They knew they could get away with it. A disgrace. Giving him a 1 flatters him.

So how come a player can get booked for taking his shirt off after scoring and yet a player can score , goad all of the home supporters and doesn't get booked?
Not the referees fault but stupid rule.

As to today, Wigan were allowed to get away with their constant fouling too much.

I didn't actually think he was that bad.

Sorry.

He got a lot right, some wrong but, so inconsistent in his application of the rules. How Wigan ended the game with 11 players still on the pitch is testament to his hit and miss approach.

Gets a poor 2 from me.

Based purely on "no ref = no game" and he turned up. 1 point for each.

Was always a tough game to referree. But for Christ sake be consistent. Power second red all day long. It was a yellow if he wasn't booked, so why not when he was??

Fecking Linesman in the second half!!!! On one occasion, there were two Wigan forwards at least 3 or 4 feet offside and he still didn't flag!.

1 from me he was useless how many times did he let wigan foul are players if we had won I'd have given him 10 but he was shite I'm afraid

The sad thing is they can't see how their made to look fools every week by these kind of teams.

Mixed bag, not the worst but not among the best. Should have clamped down far harder on the cynical nature of a lot of the fouling but I thought he rightly allowed play to continue on a few occasions when players, from both sides, went down looking for cheap ‘fouls’.

A 1 from me, he was amongst the worse we've had this season. Let too much go and should have sent off at least one of their players :mad::mad::mad:

Just 1 from me, hate to say this, he was worse than Kettle, should have got his card out in the first few minutes, would have stopped all Wigan antics, they were doing as thdey liked and got away with it.

I thought he was very odd.

On the plus side, he did try to play advantage a couple of times quite well and did spot some players nudging others when they were in the air.

On the negative side, he was bloody useless at everything else! Not help by an inept lino, but he didn't stamp his authority on the game until too late and then was inconsistent - a couple of players should have had a second yellow and one should have already been given a yellow for a previous challenge. Didn't stop players kicking the ball away, easily conned.

I'll give him a 2, but only because I am saving the 1 for a ref that is not only awful but makes a number of truly game alterign wrong decisions!

I thought he was very odd.

On the plus side, he did try to play advantage a couple of times quite well and did spot some players nudging others when they were in the air.

On the negative side, he was bloody useless at everything else! Not help by an inept lino, but he didn't stamp his authority on the game until too late and then was inconsistent - a couple of players should have had a second yellow and one should have already been given a yellow for a previous challenge. Didn't stop players kicking the ball away, easily conned.

I'll give him a 2, but only because I am saving the 1 for a ref that is not only awful but makes a number of truly game alterign wrong decisions!
Like not giving Power a second yellow in the first half wasn't game altering enough!

Didn’t go yesterday but listening to Radox a 2 from me as he was so inept. Power should have walked for a 2nd yellow and also the niggly fouls that Wigan got away with.
Seemed starstruck with Wigan, God knows why when Wigan arena rugby league town

Back
Top Bottom