National News Nigel Farage's closed bank account

"commercial wokery" :ROFLMAO: Give me strength...

Come back in six months and we’ll see where we are strong man.

Slight tangent; Notice that good old wobbling Keir has now decided that women can’t have penises.

What does the man stand for, it’s difficult to work out. Never Labour.

Slight tangent; Notice that good old wobbling Keir has now decided that women can’t have penises.

To be honest with you, I think the vast majority of the British public's main concerns are on the cost of living crisis, fuel bills, policing, schools, and of course the NHS, rather than whether women have todgers!

CEO should have been sacked. Broke the law.
Beginning of the end for commercial wokery,

Labour naturally not having a clue. The Shadow Chancellor is a total idiot.

Diversity is fine - but don’t you dare vote for Brexit.
brexit = “commercial wokery”?

That’s…erm…a bit of a stretch of logic

- Hedge fund owner takes out short position on NatWest stock
- Uses his news channel to whip up outrage over the bank's handling of one of its presenters
- Stock falls by £850 million
- Exits the trade.

Brill, every time I hear of this story I think to myself, tell me more, I wish there was a thread about it on yellowsforum. And now I am fully satisfied, thank you.

Whereas the tories have a coherent position? Right! They’re not a disorganised fragmented shower of s**t that repeatedly betray British workers and embarrass the country internationally.
It looks to me like Labour are following the Australian approach (in a parallel with the Lynton Crosby Aussie mimicking by the tories). In the previous election, Labor should have won but bill shorten went hard on some radical policies which the dog whistle media shredded. This time Anthony Albanese was very quiet on policy and Labor smashed the election. The only things the media contested him on were the kind of culture wars B*****s that you refer to here which isn’t going to decide any elections.

No, that's insider trading.

Nope its playing the market using "the media" as the lever.

More than one person knew what was happening, how it was going to pan out, and the crunch is the Chief Exec shouldn`t be blabbing about customers personal account information to journo`s. 🤷‍♂️

I thought Coutts were better than that, might have to change now. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Nope its playing the market using "the media" as the lever.

More than one person knew what was happening, how it was going to pan out, and the crunch is the Chief Exec shouldn`t be blabbing about customers personal account information to journo`s. 🤷‍♂️

I thought Coutts were better than that, might have to change now. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
No, if you use short selling tactics and manipulate the price to your advantage, that is a crime.

Whereas the tories have a coherent position? Right! They’re not a disorganised fragmented shower of s**t that repeatedly betray British workers and embarrass the country internationally.
It looks to me like Labour are following the Australian approach (in a parallel with the Lynton Crosby Aussie mimicking by the tories). In the previous election, Labor should have won but bill shorten went hard on some radical policies which the dog whistle media shredded. This time Anthony Albanese was very quiet on policy and Labor smashed the election. The only things the media contested him on were the kind of culture wars B*****s that you refer to here which isn’t going to decide any elections.
They’ve had 13 years and they’ve managed what? The bigots, racists and walking dead, dragged us out of Europe, boasting that we’d all be better off. Well I haven’t noticed an upturn in fortune. The NHS is crumbling under their watch. Police are under manned and under funded. Utility costs have sky rocketed but the service provided has dropped over a cliff. Transport is akin to 3rd world countries. But during all this, CEO’s and directors have creamed off huge salaries and the galling thing is that they get paid bonuses for f*****g up.
We’ve have had Johnson and Truss “leading” the nation. One a habitual liar the other must’ve been beamed down from some alien planet.
I would rather see Swindon win the Champions League than vote for these morons, perverts, liars and grifters.

Back
Top Bottom