General Niall McWilliams

Good shout out from Jerome on the Dub yesterday, thanks Niall, and well done Jerome for getting that out there. It's so easy for us all to forget the efforts that Niall has put in.
I’m pleased to hear that he is to remain as an ambassador. Hopefully, that role extends to influence which ensures that the community pledge for Kidlington is delivered fully.

I’m pleased to hear that he is to remain as an ambassador. Hopefully, that role extends to influence which ensures that the community pledge for Kidlington is delivered fully.
I hope so because it does seem to have gone quite on that, although I see KPC have met with OUFC, saw it in the Kidlington voice I think.

I hope so because it does seem to have gone quite on that, although I see KPC have met with OUFC, saw it in the Kidlington voice I think.
I hope so, too. I’m not from Kidlington, but know that you and others have put a great deal of time and effort into this, not just because you support the club but because you want the best for your community.

Should OUFC come up short, I trust that the supporters will hold the management/owners to account. I don’t think they will.

I hope so, too. I’m not from Kidlington, but know that you and others have put a great deal of time and effort into this, not just because you support the club but because you want the best for your community.

Should OUFC come up short, I trust that the supporters will hold the management/owners to account. I don’t think they will.
I don't either

Back
Top Bottom