EPL Newcastle v Tottenham

bazzer9461

God like member
I see Newcastle are winning 6-1 against the spuds, not to bothered about the result but I hope one of our players has been watching his brother score 2

Watched the ‘b’ teams game, as I needed cheering up after Saturday. Worth a watch if only out of morbid curiosity. You only need to watch the first 20 min anyway. Couldn’t even blame VAR or the ref on this one.

Worth a watch if only out of morbid curiosity. You only need to watch the first 20 min anyway. Loris going off at half time must have been ‘Mental’ injury..He didn’t move enough for it to have been physical.

Shocking performance. But looking at toon, it’s amazing what a small inject of ‘sports wasting’ ’ can do for a team.

Inshe Allah…🥷🏿

On the one hand, sportswashing is horrific and it's hard to feel good for Newcastle on the whole, given that they're now basically a toy of a despotic regime.

On the other - always good to see an English manager, who started right at the bottom of the football league, doing well (and Eddie Howe started literally at the bottom in 08/09)

Imagine traveling all the way to Newcastle to be 5-0 down in 20mins 🤣🤣🤣 spurs really are a joke of a team they think they are a big team because they've got a shiny stadium 🤣

So they have sacked the manager and appointed his assistant as interim manager twice this season. All so far pointing to the culture at the club.

I read someone else saying they aren't in favour of "refund the fans" for a bad loss.
How bad does it have to be? 3-0, 4-0, 5-0?

The only recent reimbursement I remember for us was for Wigan being called off due to Covid at midday for a 3pm kick-off, though I can't remember quite how it was worked out, one ticket reimbursement per booking?

Also don't know if true, but apparently Lloris (Spurs GK) wasn't injured when subbed at half-time.

Unless Soccerway is letting me down Torpedo hardly or don't play in Moscow. Seem to play in Moscow's satellite towns.
They are now building a new stadium, so they are forced to turn to other venues for rent. I really hope United don't suffer a similar fate.

They are now building a new stadium, so they are forced to turn to other venues for rent. I really hope United don't suffer a similar fate.

Is Khimki one of the few available as plenty of Moscow teams have played there?

Back
Top Bottom