EPL Everton V Newcastle - cable tie

Northstandboy

Owner
Staff member
The game was held up as someone cable tied their NECK to the post!View attachment 8493
20220317_210642-jpg.8494

They struggled to cut it off.

20220317_210624.jpg

Attachments

• 20220317_210642.jpg
    20220317_210642.jpg
    182.4 KB · Views: 134
Tried to release him with a very large pair of bolt cutters - which were obviously very very blunt.
Once they released the protester, an Everton fan came on a smacked him one for his troubles.

Scruffy bastard I just want to get some hair clippers and sort his mop out on a serious note what is all the locking yourself to the goal post two nights in a row it's happened

Scruffy bastard I just want to get some hair clippers and sort his mop out on a serious note what is all the locking yourself to the goal post two nights in a row it's happened

Who knew Neil from the Young Ones is a real person.

Ha ha! Good for him, he certainly made his point bravely, though I wouldn’t have been happy if he messed up our game.

Ha ha! Good for him, he certainly made his point bravely, though I wouldn’t have been happy if he messed up our game.
Considering the time when Everton scored their winner, he'll be as legendary as Father Christmas is for us at Pompey...

I suppose it’s better than sitting holding up motorways but I am not certain pissing people off really works, makes me want to drive the long way to places just to f**k them off (obviously can’t afford to do that, I am not an oligarch).

Back
Top Bottom