General Match Day Jobs

Scotchegg

I attended my first OUSP meeting tonight and although more will come out in the coming days, I wanted to mention that the club still have a number of vacancies for turnstile operators.

Gates open 1.5hrs before kickoff so you'd need to be there from 1.30pm (6.15pm midweek) and you will be in place until just after kickoff.

I believe the pay is £25 plus a match ticket, and I know that it's not for everyone but it might be of interest to those who may be struggling to afford tickets or want to find a way to help fund away games whilst seeing most of the home games too.

Contact the club for more details.

I attended my first OUSP meeting tonight and although more will come out in the coming days, I wanted to mention that the club still have a number of vacancies for turnstile operators.

Gates open 1.5hrs before kickoff so you'd need to be there from 1.30pm (6.15pm midweek) and you will be in place until just after kickoff.

I believe the pay is £25 plus a match ticket, and I know that it's not for everyone but it might be of interest to those who may be struggling to afford tickets or want to find a way to help fund away games whilst seeing most of the home games too.

Contact the club for more details.
partner's son may be interested - ive passed on the details

Back
Top Bottom