Manager/Coach Interesting comment from KR post-match.

My take on it.
A week or so before the end of the Jan window, KR said it was 'time to act like a big club'. Get the RB and striker in and NO we don't need to sell anyone. What happened!? We sold two first team players right at the end of the window without signing the players KR wanted to boost the squad.
I would say his frustration about that is still rumbling on. Some of the players will feel the same, some have sounded disgruntled in interviews.

I think it's fairly obvious from comments made by KR that he isn't happy with the support (or lack of) in January, like most managers he always wants more, but I think in this case his frustration is very much justified.

Thread title should be predictable comment from KR post match, Its not as if he doesnt have history for moving blame away from his door when the team are on a bad run.
We are 10th in a league that doesnt have the stand out quality that has been in it in previous seasons, it s only my opinion but I believe we (and he) are under achieving.

Thread title should be predictable comment from KR post match, Its not as if he doesnt have history for moving blame away from his door when the team are on a bad run.
We are 10th in a league that doesnt have the stand out quality that has been in it in previous seasons, it s only my opinion but I believe we (and he) are under achieving.

Really? What was your pre-season expectations? There are a lot of games still to go, and if we come through the games against Sunderland and Ipswich without defeat (and hopefully more) then we're in a great position to start moving back into the playoff places.

Really? What was your pre-season expectations? There are a lot of games still to go, and if we come through the games against Sunderland and Ipswich without defeat (and hopefully more) then we're in a great position to start moving back into the playoff places.
Playoffs minimum

IF.........

Back
Top Bottom