Votes: 16 37.2%

Votes: 17 39.5%

Votes: 4 9.3%

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sarge

God like member
Missed a few decisions, nothing crucial, did ignore blatant shirt pulling, in the main he was constant and refreshingly after Saturday it wasn't all about the ref, a fairly decent match official

7 from me

Nice to see a competent official after Saturday's debacle. From what I could see through the iFollow fog, he looked just fine. As seems to be the norm this season, shirt pulling doesn't count apparently but a 7 from me.

It was very refreshing to have a ref that actually knew what they were doing and didn't make it all about them fair play to him

One of the best, what a refreshing change after Saturday. As others have said, shirt pulling seems the norm these days, otherwise very good to both sides, and his assistants, especially when the fog came down

Missed a few decisions, nothing crucial, did ignore blatant shirt pulling, in the main he was constant and refreshingly after Saturday it wasn't all about the ref, a fairly decent match official

7 from me
What’s the highest score you’ve ever given, Sarge?

It is his first year in the Football League. We need more of these and relegate Stockbridge to non-league.

Back
Top Bottom