Matches Lincoln (A) 9th Sept - POSTPONED

9 days notice, I feel sorry for those fans who might have already purchased train tickets.

midweek rearrangement then - first of many this season methinks

Tyler called up for the Eire U21's, wonder who the 4th player is?
Beadle? Negru? Perkins?

Gutted, family and friends were due up for this one........!
Probably not now for the rearranged date.....!
Well..... Both “Lincoln Yellows” will be in town from lunch time whatever the new date is....
COME ON YOU YELLOWS

Oxford United goalkeeper James Beadle has been selected for the England men’s under-21 squad for their UEFA U21 EURO Qualifier in Luxembourg

Oxford United's loan signing Sonny Perkins has been called up for the England U-20 squad for a training camp at St Georges Park.

Oxford United goalkeeper James Beadle has been selected for the England men’s under-21 squad for their UEFA U21 EURO Qualifier in Luxembourg
But before then, a crucial Papa John’s Trophy fixture at Northampton where he can finally stake a claim for the number one shirt.

When is this due to be played? Couldn't see it on the BBC sport app, or is it still yet to be decided?

Not yet rearranged, as far as I know. A few of the other matches from that day are being played on October 31st, and I don't think either we or Lincoln have anything yet scheduled for that day, so a possibility?

Once the EFL game between Lincoln v West Ham has been played this week a date for our rearranged match will be announced.

Once the EFL game between Lincoln v West Ham has been played this week a date for our rearranged match will be announced.

On that basis, I assume it'll be 31st October if they don't get through, as the next round of the league cup is scheduled for week commencing 30th October

Hopefully now Lincoln are out of the EFL Cup, they will announce a date soon.

Update from Lincoln FC regarding car parking:
Parking for the South Common will go back on sale 3/4 weeks before the fixture date and can be booked in advance through our clubs ticketing site or over the phone.

Assuming that will be this coming week then?

If anyone who's driving to Lincoln would welcome petrol money and can tolerate company, please DM me. I'm just off the M1 north of Northampton.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom