Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 3 5.2%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sarge

God like member
Thought he was consistent in the first half ... however second half was an absolute idiot, for his second half performance ( how many clear fouls on O Donker NOT 'seen' or given the other way- for example?) 3 points from me
(would it have been 2 or even 1 if the result had been a draw ? yes, probably)

Apparently Notts were clean through when his hammy went and he stopped the game immediately which outraged them and then the penalty tipped them over the edge

Aw diddums Notts. What exactly is the Ref supposed to do if his hammy goes, do they expect their players to carry on playing if they have a hammy go? The Ref has done the right thing regardless of what is happening as he can't officiate the game at that point. Also, it was a penalty based on the Sky highlights.

I often wonder what would happen if a player was berated for a poor pass or tackle or shot like referees are for a similar mistake. I think it would be quite entertaining if after Stevens own goal the ref had gone over to suggest improvements in much the same way the players do.

The referee missed so much. I am for the generation of Dirty Leeds and Chopper Harris. So whilst I was pleased to see referees to allow more physicality back, that does not mean pulling shirts is not a free-kick. Last couple of League referees have been shocking.

The referee missed so much. I am for the generation of Dirty Leeds and Chopper Harris. So whilst I was pleased to see referees to allow more physicality back, that does not mean pulling shirts is not a free-kick. Last couple of League referees have been shocking.
The problem is the game is so much faster and those type of tackles are dangerous. Nobody wants to see a career ended because of a piece of stupidity. I totally agree about shirt pulling and holding, it is getting to look like the NFL.

Back
Top Bottom