Legendary forum members no longer posting

JimSmith2

I miss some of the posters no longer with us and in particular the likes of James Brownlie who for many a year brought such wisdom and wit to the forum and would say what he thought however unpopular it might be.

I miss some of the posters no longer with us and in particular the likes of James Brownlie who for many a year brought such wisdom and wit to the forum and would say what he thought however unpopular it might be.
Love the irony that you yourself have only posted 13 messages since 2020 😆

Another favourite of mine was Monsieur Grumpy. Anyone else remember him?

Where’s BasingstokeOx these days? Haven’t seen him at any matches for a good three years, AKA Mark Scarlett who had a season ticket in the SSU

@amer
What happened to the poster that always did a hilarious pre match prediction summary that always had a dog running on the pitch??
One of his legendary posts:

a good friend of mine who had already passed away before this version of the forum was Hobooxy.

My best man, despite our polar opposite views of the world, we had many years of being football friends and it grew from there.
Met him and others on a tube crossing London heading home from a game, I was reading the programme minding my own business.
Thought I was going to get battered when the Mitchell brothers said "You on Oxford fan?" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

We had some adventures - sure there is a book in it somewhere!!

Back
Top Bottom