• 50-59

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • 60-69

Votes: 20 20.8%
  • Aged 70 or over

Votes: 5 5.2%

• Total voters

Pete Burrett

On one of the political threads, someone suggested it would be interesting to know the age distribution of posters on here.

For comparison, ONS figures for the UK in 2011 as follows:

Aged under 20 = 23.9% (no point breaking the distribution down lower than this for Yellows Forum)
20-29 = 13.6%
30-39 = 13.1%
40-49 = 14.6%
50-59 = 12.2%
60-69 = 10.8%
Aged 70 or over = 11.8%

i’m the other way round - 47 but feel more like 87 with all my aches and pains. and i thought gardeners were meant to be healthy with all the fresh air and exercise

i’m the other way round - 47 but feel more like 87 with all my aches and pains. and i thought gardeners were meant to be healthy with all the fresh air and exercise
I can empathise with you @AbbeyOx ... I have days like that too , when physical aches, pains and degenerations take their toll :oops:

Last edited:
3% at the moment under 30... Perhaps they are all at school ? Either that or we are just all old gits on here...

In my mind I’m still 26, in my body I sometimes feel 86!

The reality is that I’m in between the two.

I’m 49.65 but chose not to round up. Surprised the the mode seems to be 50s thus far. Although judging from general elections, referenda etc it looks like youngsters don’t even know how to vote.

I had my over 60's check up with the GP just recently. "Any problems" he asked, the usual, I replied. Touch of arthritis, enlarged prostrate, a few aches and pains, however, there is one thing that troubles me. "Oh yes, what's that" My sex drive, it's too high. "really? how can it be too high?"

It's all in my head.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I’m 57 and and happy enough with forums but am not in the slightest bit interested in “social media” which is where I imagine a lot of the younger Yellows interact!

I'm 23 and started posting on the old forum before the proboards format was used (Can't remember what it was called)

Vividly remember suggesting the Batman theme tune as a song for Damian Batt and getting completely shot down :D

I'm 23 and started posting on the old forum before the proboards format was used (Can't remember what it was called)

Vividly remember suggesting the Batman theme tune as a song for Damian Batt and getting completely shot down :D
Can you look back and understand why you were shot down ?

Complete clean bill of health and taking no regular medication,until diagnosed with the big C 2 months ago.
I’m 69 next week and still positive( in more ways than one ?)
Still feel like 35, now without the responsibility of being the main bread winner.
My wife and family are always saying grow up.
I always answer why ?

Back
Top Bottom