Votes: 18 18.8%
  • 50-59

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • 60-69

Votes: 20 20.8%
  • Aged 70 or over

Votes: 5 5.2%

• Total voters
Complete clean bill of health and taking no regular medication,until diagnosed with the big C 2 months ago.
I’m 69 next week and still positive( in more ways than one ?)
Still feel like 35, now without the responsibility of being the main bread winner.
My wife and family are always saying grow up.
I always answer why ?
Good luck with your health.

Complete clean bill of health and taking no regular medication,until diagnosed with the big C 2 months ago.
I’m 69 next week and still positive( in more ways than one ?)
Still feel like 35, now without the responsibility of being the main bread winner.
My wife and family are always saying grow up.
I always answer why ?
Best wishes for the battles ahead.

The interesting poll result on here was the brexit one which ended up 52:48 just like the real one.

I’ve no idea how representative oxford fans answering that poll are of wider society. Whether by age or earnings or political persuasion.

64 and collecting pension next year...no I am not it’s the year after, the government changed it

65, started going aged 10, used to walk up the hill from old Marston. Stopped going after home games against Arsenal followed my Man City when we got cought up ugly goings on outside the ground. Didn't go for years, like many spent to much time at work, rekindled my interest once our daughter started working for OUFC. Regular since then. Even met my wife in 1970 at an away game at Bristol city, 0 4 . Day to remember for many reasons.

Back
Top Bottom