EPL Chris Wilder to leave Sheff Utd!

He’d certainly be in line for a decent pay rise if he did.
good luck if he does go

I thought that Sheffield had said that Heckingbottom would take over for the rest of the season

It is time for MApp to get another big job.

He was terrific with us, and he's been terrific at Lincoln. Should help to wash the stain off from all those basket-case clubs he managed early in his career.

Expectations will be high at Sheffield United though. He won't get much time if they're not in and around promotion again next year......

Sky sports reporting today that Wilder asked to resign Sheff U twice and demanded £4m for doing so despite the club wanting to keep him.

And he spanked £120m on players he described as championship standard

Weirdly I’m drinking this tonight ‘Wild and Wilder’ - it’s quite punchy and if I’m honest it does leave a bit of an unpleasant aftertaste.

That is pricey.
you could have some nice NZ Sauvignon for that

It's quite funny that the one time you'd like to be out of work with a big pay-off, you might go off to Barbados for a month or so to relax. But international holidays are currently banned ...

".... should the position become available..." now, I'm not a betting man, but.... 🤔

The Mackems are getting desperate

Wilder would be mad to go there. He should give it 10 games into next season and there will be premier league clubs at the bottom looking to replace with a manager that can get them up the table.

Back
Top Bottom