Ex Player Jodi Jones

I've heard from someone working at Notts County that Robinson was disparaging about Jones when talking to Notts County staff during Salford's recent visit to Meadow Lane
He described Jones as 'a strange lad' and was dismissive of how well he's done this season
Not the most self aware thing for Karl to do at Notts where Jones is incredibly popular
I think Karl has more things to worry about with Salfords league position, sliding down the league, FA charges against hime etc. I wouldn't bet on him surviving the season. Oh dear.....

Congratulations to Jodi Jones.

Makes Karl Robinson’s decision not to play him when we pretty desperate at the time even more idiotic than it seemed at the time.

In my view Robinson was not acting in the best interests of the football club, or Jodi Jones for that matter.
Robinson doing rather terribly at Salford as well. Setting records for most yellow cards is all he is achieving.

I've heard from someone working at Notts County that Robinson was disparaging about Jones when talking to Notts County staff during Salford's recent visit to Meadow Lane
He described Jones as 'a strange lad' and was dismissive of how well he's done this season
Not the most self aware thing for Karl to do at Notts where Jones is incredibly popular
Robinson's attitude was all about being "one of the group" "one of the boys"

If you didn't fit in you weren't given a fair chance. Our fans were judging Agyei on being played out of position, out wide. You could tell he had major attributes.

I'm genuinely glad they are doing well (Agyei and Jones) but we wasted these players because of Karls outdated "one of the lads" mentality.

I'll get over KR one day. The jury is still out on Des for me but his attitude really got under my skin like no other manager.

Never his fault, always the refs 😴😴😴

If you didn't fit in you weren't given a fair chance. Our fans were judging Agyei on being played out of position, out wide. You could tell he had major attributes.

I'm genuinely glad they are doing well (Agyei and Jones) but we wasted these players because of Karls outdated "one of the lads" mentality.

I'll get over KR one day. The jury is still out on Des for me but his attitude really got under my skin like no other manager.

You're probably on to something there
Jones doesn't drink and didn't want to go out 'on the lash' with Karl and his cronies on 'team bonding' P**s ups

Yes. Ever heard about the one where a young player asked if he could not go to a golfing event on a Sunday as he wanted to attend Church because of his religious beliefs. Then was immediately snubbed and ridiculed and not just by the manager!?

Yes. Ever heard about the one where a young player asked if he could not go to a golfing event on a Sunday as he wanted to attend Church because of his religious beliefs. Then was immediately snubbed and ridiculed and not just by the manager!?
Nothing surprises me. Fans only know the half of it.

Robinson is an adulterous narcissist. He thinks football revolves around his ugly fat face.
He screwed players in both the men’s team and the women’s. I wish him nothing good.
Scouse prick.