Is the truth too much to ask?

I'm trying to work out which ex troll mellow yellow is. Are we stuck with him if we don't work it out and banned by 9th August?

Wouldn’t be the end of the world, as he’ll score at least the requisite 20 (own) goals next season.........

Jesus, I thought I could have a moan and a whinge, but this is bordering on insanity.
At least I am genuine when I moan.

The way I see it Bazzer is that we all like to have a moan and a whinge every now and then. Quite normal.

However the difference is you and the vast majority on this forum don’t do it for some sort of exaggerated need for attention. Not insanity, but certainly not normal behaviour.

The way I see it Bazzer is that we all like to have a moan and a whinge every now and then. Quite normal.

However the difference is you and the vast majority on this forum don’t do it for some sort of exaggerated need for attention. Not insanity, but certainly not normal behaviour.

I’m entitled to moan somewhat yellow, not because I hate the U’s far from it a huge fan and have been for many years, the mid to late 80’s were special and some good times early on in the 90’s but since the naughties we have had promises which in fact we’re bullshit, I did enjoy the period when DE/MA were in residence and with MAPP but after he left we did seem to go back to the IL way and wait and wait then we had crap ( Pep ). We now have KR and I’m happy but we are waiting to see if KR’s dream comes to fruition, but the we were all hoping with KR saying 4/5 in early hit the ground running and all that but it didn’t happen.
My daughter, son in law and grandson went to watch the friendly against Leeds and they were sat in the south stand and she said KR was very loud and giving the officials a lot of grief over some of the treatment the Oxford players received from a bunch of prima Donna youngsters who probably think they’re it as they belong to Leeds, so with that, that is a good start to show a manager with some passion.

Last edited:
latest

Back
Top Bottom