Is the truth too much to ask?

The majority of our signings are NOT loans but why bother to ruin an argument with some facts?

Yes they are my fruit, anyone can see we’re going for cheaper options, no agenda just saying as I see it

Yes they are my fruit, anyone can see we’re going for cheaper options, no agenda just saying as I see it
Er no they are not.
You said this before Smith came in. We had Three players on loan and I believe 5 permanent. That is NOT the majority on loan (unless I am missing something?)

My thoughts exactly, very underwhelming and guess people will dress it up but majority of our signings are loans, too much chat and not enough action from the manager, we NEED to start getting deals done and over the line PDQ!!!

This sort of negativity is an absolute bore.

Some people just have to go on and on and on and will never be happy no matter what is said or done.

They are the sort of people who are only happy if they can have a good whinge. Tedious.

You have absolutely no idea what work has gone on behind the scenes, so just have some faith.

As for predictions, why torture yourself. Worrying about it doesn’t change anything so just enjoy the ride.

Because loans are always the cheaper option obviously. We must be paying Garbutt in Mars Bars and Lucozade while Everton pay his reported £27,500 a week wages. Oh no, we won't be making any contribution at all considering 10% of the wage would be a decent salary for this club.

Chris Wilder and Sheffield Utd loaned us Samir Carruthers out of the goodness of their hearts as did West Ham with Browne clearly.

All bargain basement signings them!

Last edited:
This forum should have some sort of entrance exam to sift out some of those who simply don't understand football!!
While I seem to agree with a majority of the stuff you post, this I certainly can't.

Where would the fun be? I like differing opinions whether I like them or not and it give the chance to take the ****..:)

Love the ego on this guy/girl.

If (s)he isn’t a bored 13 year old though with too much time of their hands... yeesh. Bit embarrassing!

Er … It is not like going down local Sainsbury's and buying a bottle of white wine!!!
Just because KR wants a certain player, that player needs to want to come to the club.
He might like the club but may not want to move his family to oxford.
He might be contracted to another club, if so permission is needed from that club.
Terms need to be agreed.
Other clubs might offer him slightly more and over the market value, so quite correctly we drop out and move on.
There are 1001 reasons why KR's plan might not go to plan.
I'm sure come next week most positions and type of players KR wanted will have come and 90% of the plan will have worked.

A straightforward and sensible glimpse of the real world. It's complicated, difficult and sensitive.
A different world to the “I want... therefore I should get" or "pay what anyone wants" attitude of some on here.

Stay patient, stay positive.

Back
Top Bottom