Matches "Give it a miss' ?.

We’re utter shite this season, and painful to watch, and I’m sick of having an arrogant, egotistical, stubborn, clueless clown in charge of our club.

But managers come and go (hopefully sooner rather than later) and as unhappy as I am with the way things are going at the moment, it’s an Oxford United home game, on a Saturday afternoon, and I wouldn’t miss it for the world.

Although on current form, I might need a few cups of coffee to help me stay awake!

We need to get the chants going all around the ground tomorrow if the board need abit of persuasion that is fans aren't happy then we need to show them 🎶 we want Robinson out we want Robinson out 🎶 🎶 karl Robinson get out of our club 🎶 🎶your getting sacked in the morning sacked in the morning 🎶
No

I was a season ticket holder when we got relegated to the conference, I was a season ticket holder in the conference seeing us lose to part time teams in league games let alone a cup game and I’m still a season ticket holder now.
Part of the fun of the good times is actually enduring the not so good times and the absolute s**t times.
Everyone has their reasons but if the breaking point is starting a league 1 campaign off poorly and bobbing about mid table then i struggle to understand why you support a lower league team.
It’s your fault then!

I was a season ticket holder when we got relegated to the conference, I was a season ticket holder in the conference seeing us lose to part time teams in league games let alone a cup game and I’m still a season ticket holder now.
Part of the fun of the good times is actually enduring the not so good times and the absolute s**t times.
Everyone has their reasons but if the breaking point is starting a league 1 campaign off poorly and bobbing about mid table then i struggle to understand why you support a lower league team.
We should be doing better no argument. The manager has messed up big time, end of that's it.

Not here for any individual, here for the club. Missed Wycombe at home, better performance please. Up the f*****g Ox.

I’m expecting a much more open game today as Peterborough aren’t a “Wycombe” type of team.
We will probably play our best 90 mins of the season but still lose. Will that please the doom mongers or will they fixate on the loss 🤣

I’m expecting a much more open game today as Peterborough aren’t a “Wycombe” type of team.
We will probably play our best 90 mins of the season but still lose. Will that please the doom mongers or will they fixate on the loss 🤣
I think we are at the stage where we need *better* *winning* performances now. The former because we need some hope that the season can be turned around, the latter because we need the points!

Back
Top Bottom