Fan's View Fan's View 23/24 - No.52: Play-off Semi-Final 2nd Leg

"Ticketmaster" is rapidly becoming a very unpleasant word. (if it wasn't already)

Thanks for the season @Paul B one last effort and then feet up for the summer?

The issue with flares and how they slowed the restart and potentially thwarted Peterborough’s momentum is an interesting point which I’ve seen mentioned previously.

I can’tunderstand why anyone would risk taking them into the ground these day, a lengthy ban is the likely outcome if you’re caught.

Does the club also get fined by the relevant authorities?

Great reports all season Paul - thanks for your time and effort compiling these - one to go this season, let’s hope it’s another happy read….

You know you didn’t have to assign any of the 6 tickets you bought under your name to anyone else? I think the wording has caused a lot of confusion, they could of simply said each season ticket holder and member is entitled to six tickets, would of saved everyone a lot of time.

You know you didn’t have to assign any of the 6 tickets you bought under your name to anyone else? I think the wording has caused a lot of confusion, they could of simply said each season ticket holder and member is entitled to six tickets, would of saved everyone a lot of time.
Bloody hell, really. I despair.

Back
Top Bottom