Fan's View Fan's View 22/23 - No.16 - Peterborough at home

Thanks Paul, confirmation of thoughts that so many of us must be going through. How long will the board put up with this performance (or lack of)?
We're off to Pompey tomorrow, more because we are due in Chichester the day after and thought we could make a proper road trip of the two days, otherwise I don't think we would bother - sad state of affairs when that thought process even occurs.

Thanks Paul, confirmation of thoughts that so many of us must be going through. How long will the board put up with this performance (or lack of)?
We're off to Pompey tomorrow, more because we are due in Chichester the day after and thought we could make a proper road trip of the two days, otherwise I don't think we would bother - sad state of affairs when that thought process even occurs.
No Pompey for me even though ticket bought. Just tested positive for covid.

Sad that, after over 50 years supporting Oxford, I’m making decisions NOT to go to Some away matches. And Portsmouth is one. We’ll be at Bolton, and praying that it proves to be KR’s last in charge.

Sad that, after over 50 years supporting Oxford, I’m making decisions NOT to go to Some away matches. And Portsmouth is one. We’ll be at Bolton, and praying that it proves to be KR’s last in charge.
I’ve stopped going to away games and can barely drag myself to home games. I just sit there waiting for it to end and then leave feeling numb, whatever the result. I know of ST holders who have been supporting the club for 30/40 years who have now stopped attending because they would rather spend their day doing something else.

The club has their money, but it no longer demands their time.

I’ve stopped going to away games and can barely drag myself to home games. I just sit there waiting for it to end and then leave feeling numb, whatever the result. I know of ST holders who have been supporting the club for 30/40 years who have now stopped attending because they would rather spend their day doing something else.

The club has their money, but it no longer demands their time.
On Saturday it certainly looked like 'quite a few less' in the Breeze Block than the 8k+ official figures for attendance

I’m exactly the same.

Will be doing Pompey but won’t be at Bolton.

Back
Top Bottom