Fan's View Fan's View 20/21 - No.26 - Bristol Rovers at home

cheers @Paul B ... another good FV .... agree that Moore & Atkinson are becoming a formidable pairing , reminiscent in some ways of Briggs & Shotton , (albeit in vastly different times)

Not only have I missed seeing OUFC play (even if it is only via iFollow), but I've missed your Fans Views, Paul. Welcome back.

One question though. Where did that excellent John Cleese/Paolo Di Canio picture come from? Pure genius!!!

I bought the mouse mat from Cuddy in the Priory when we played Gillingham in April 2012 when they were holding a cider festival. (Those were the days). I assume it was him and his mates that put it together as part of one of their excellent fund raising efforts. There were others being sold too but I loved this one.

On the centre half combos then it has to be Matty Elliott and Gilly. Elliott was dominant in the air.

Last edited:
I agree, when the Cobblers game was called off I was gutted, it really is important in these difficult times to cling on to the joy of supporting your team, through thick and thin.

I agree, when the Cobblers game was called off I was gutted, it really is important in these difficult times to cling on to the joy of supporting your team, through thick and thin.
.... mud and rain too - subject to an early pitch inspection of course ;)

I know that Lloyd and Cuddy have their own threads - but I was sorry to hear about John Hedges.

I remember him well from the TiU days; always seemed like a decent bloke and a very dedicated yellow.

Man, 2021 is not starting out any better than 2020........

Back
Top Bottom