Drive In Cinema

Surely most people have access to the channels that will show this.

If there is no 'drive in' for the playoff games, is there any mileage in setting up a virtual pub on Zoom for half an hour before the games and another half hour afterwards to natter about how it might go and then how it went?

It might make it a bit more of an occasion and would also be a chance for the less retiring forum members to meet each other? You'll have to supply the booze yourself, sorry!
Thats not a bad idea although I expect people will be a bit reluctant to shed the cloak of anonymity the forum provides! We did have a few meet ups in London during the dark ages of the conference when we seemed to be on telly every other week. Am unfortunately unable to forget the playoff defeat watched in the sports bar in piccadilly on penalties I think !

Thats not a bad idea although I expect people will be a bit reluctant to shed the cloak of anonymity the forum provides! We did have a few meet ups in London during the dark ages of the conference when we seemed to be on telly every other week. Am unfortunately unable to forget the playoff defeat watched in the sports bar in piccadilly on penalties I think !
I suppose people could do it without a camera if they were shy. The equivalent of walking into a pub with a bag on your head!

Back
Top Bottom