Dream Team?

When the day is dawnin'
On a Texas Sunday mornin'
2b9a5e0e7cd0f059882ba2f734770e96.jpg
Is this the way to water eaton

I like betting on my team to be beaten

Which of these two duos will prove to be the more successful ? I would go for Charlie and Stewart as they have worked together on a number of projects and know each other’s strengths. I’m sure they will have in mind who they want as their manager and have the tenacious attributes to get him. They also have the business brains to succeed where others have failed.View attachment 496View attachment 497

Oh dear. That really is pathetic.

Which of these two duos will prove to be the more successful ? I would go for Charlie and Stewart as they have worked together on a number of projects and know each other’s strengths. I’m sure they will have in mind who they want as their manager and have the tenacious attributes to get him. They also have the business brains to succeed where others have failed.View attachment 496View attachment 497

Oh dear. That really is pathetic.

Pick a side, dammit. Lunchtime will be over soon.

You people make me sick.

Why can't you just accept Charlie's appointment as manager of SAFC and wish him all the best in the third division. You just have to admire the bravery of a man who has no coaching badges, that has never managed a FL team before and is prepared to dive right in and secure the Third Division title with a 46-0 record, goals scored 286, conceded 0.

I'm going to buy a SAFC season ticket just so I can say I was there when they secure promotion on the 3rd November. I think I said they instead of "we". Come on you Baggies!!! (or whatever they're called)

Last edited:
I guess also it depends on how you define 'success'.
I would argue that OUFCs 'level' is top 8 of league 1/ bottom half of the Championship.
Sunderland? Top 10 of the Premiership.
So if Sunderland dont make the Premiership they will have failed badly?
On the other hand I assume that success will be seen in financial terms which will mean for SD making what £100m's?

I guess also it depends on how you define 'success'.
I would argue that OUFCs 'level' is top 8 of league 1/ bottom half of the Championship.
Sunderland? Top 10 of the Premiership.
So if Sunderland dont make the Premiership they will have failed badly?
On the other hand I assume that success will be seen in financial terms which will mean for SD making what £100m's?

sorry for a moment then I thought you said top 10 of the Premiership, I think you mean bottom 10. No doubt there's a table somewhere.

We're probably as you say top 8 in the 3rd division, I'd bet on 7th.

sorry for a moment then I thought you said top 10 of the Premiership, I think you mean bottom 10. No doubt there's a table somewhere.

We're probably as you say top 8 in the 3rd division, I'd bet on 7th.
I was talking about potential.
So last season (2016/17) despite going down they had 7th best crowds in the Country and only 400 less than sixth per game.
So to reach their potential why not top 10?

Probably because potential is not just about stadium capacity and average attendances. Money seems to be the key factor these days but thank god for the likes of Burnley , Bournemouth, Watford etc. who don’t conform.

Back
Top Bottom