Disappointing Service

You have to go through OUSP.
Why? He's in the role
You certainly could bring it to the attention of the OUSP (ouspinfo@gmail.com) who would contact Andy Taylor on your behalf or, going direct is (or should be) the simpler option.
Experience has taught me that Andy Taylor is invariably busy and emails can get ignored. The OUSP manage to get hold of him quickly and get results. It's not ideal as we all should be able to get results just as quickly.
It is a bonus of the OUSP that they are often dealing with more than one supporter issue at a time and can present problem and solution at one and the same time.
They do a lot of good things unseen, for example, at MK Saturday the stewards decided that a flag contravened ground regulations for not having a fire certificate. @OUSP Secretary was on hand to point out that the size of the flag did not require a certificate. Problem solved and one happy supporter. OUSP had been dealing with flags, banners etc so had the information to hand.

We have been asking for the club to get a dedicated facilities reporting system in place for exactly this kind of issue. Andy now is using feedback@oufc.co.uk for this and will be publicising it. He is the right person to contact.
OUSP can and will follow up (this point is on my list along with overflowing urinals in North Stand. Its a glamorous life!)
Andy is away for a couple of days, but I'll catch him on Tuesday to check this is being dealt with.

Back
Top Bottom