Manager/Coach Des Buckingham

I’ve got colitis so this happens from time to time but I’m only 45.
Mate … I feel your pain but did make me laugh , my wife has suffered from Ulcerative Colitis for years & is a terrible disease that I wouldn’t wish on my worst enemy, I don’t know you but wish you good health 👍🏻
COYY I feel we maybe on a great journey with Des

He certainly dresses well and is high up in the gene pool…Christ, what with Greg Leigh and Reuben around the place too, we are going to have to build flood defences around the perimeter of the pitch just to get the game on. There will have to be fanny juice flood warning sirens 🚨 wired around all 3 stands in fear of gallons of the stuff cascading down the steps of the SSU just before ko.

Anyway, good luck Des…!!!

He certainly dresses well and is high up in the gene pool…Christ, what with Greg Leigh and Reuben around the place too, we are going to have to build flood defences around the perimeter of the pitch just to get the game on. There will have to be fanny juice flood warning sirens 🚨 wired around all 3 stands in fear of gallons of the stuff cascading down the steps of the SSU just before ko.

The sprinkler guys will be out of a job!

Good luck to all of us.

He also has a home with contents to pack up and ship back to the UK - so flying back to India was inevitable.

Never mind which school he went to. Do you remember the schools cup finals at the Manor? I do. Donnington got there once and a kid who was picked on for being a (erm) traveller scored the winner from about 25 yards.

Can't wait for that to happen again when we own our own stadium. f**k of Kassam etc.
I scored in one of them finals at the Manor but for isis..and from 30 yards

Back
Top Bottom