Manager/Coach Des Buckingham

Just a bit surprised he’ll be back so quickly. Thought it might be Monday when he took the reins. He must be keen.
Welcome Des, let the good times roll ⚽
He has to get the players training ready for Cheltenham next week and probably house hunt, get over jet lag etc…

He certainly dresses well and is high up in the gene pool…Christ, what with Greg Leigh and Reuben around the place too, we are going to have to build flood defences around the perimeter of the pitch just to get the game on. There will have to be fanny juice flood warning sirens 🚨 wired around all 3 stands in fear of gallons of the stuff cascading down the steps of the SSU just before ko.

Anyway, good luck Des…!!!

And the award for the post of 2023 goes to...!!!

Imagine if Des signed George Baldock... 🍆

It’d be nice to welcome him when he arrives in U.K., although that will probably be the middle of the night

Yes i assumed when I was told he met the players today that it was in person at the training ground but I then asked why we haven't seen any footage/photos or an interview with Des tonight with the announcement from the club and then was told because he's not due back in the country until the morning.

The announcement was meant to be tomorrow but because sky sports, Mumbai themselves and other media reported it they had to announce it tonight.

Back
Top Bottom