Manager/Coach Des Buckingham

I’d actually say that Tim William’s job at this stage is untenable as is Adam Benson’s. The fan base are getting more and more toxic towards them as the weeks go by and many more little programme notes from Timmy blaming fans or Benson being a toxic presence in the club, things could turn very ugly, very quickly at this fans forum.

No it won’t!!

You will get the same individuals asking daft questions like… when are the toilets getting a fresh lick of paint.

No it won’t!!

You will get the same individuals asking daft questions like… when are the toilets getting a fresh lick of paint.
If those questions are asked then those fans deserve the s**t show that is Williams, Ferguson and Benson.

Only the big, pertinent questions should be asked, plus when are those TVs in the east stand going to be working again.

Only the big, pertinent questions should be asked, plus when are those TVs in the east stand going to be working again.
A questioned should be asked about the on going issues with the stadium (s**t on seats, TV’s, toilets) and how the club is managing this, have we asked for a reduction in the rent if the club are having to deal with these issues themselves? Are the club billing the stadium company for the time club staff are having to spend on checking the stadium conditions which is something FIROKA should be doing?

I just can't understand this viewpoint. It's based on nothing more than hope. There hasn't been evidence of turning round, if anything it's getting worse. Sometimes it'd better to own the mistake.

Your view would carry weight but when you proclaim it after the vast majority of draws and losses regardless of who the manager is, it’s difficult to take it seriously.

It’s just Kip saying the same old stuff over and over again.

Buckingham won't be sacked during the season. But if the next 15 games go like the last 15, I wouldn't be surprised if he got the sack immediately the season ends. I'm not so sure he'd be trusted with a big transfer budget. I'm not ITK, but I could see Appleton coming back. Apart from us and Lincoln, his career has been a bit of a disaster. But sometimes, a manager just works out at a particular club. I still hope Buckingham makes it work, but after the rubbish I witnessed on Saturday, I'm having serious doubts.

Wtf. We wouldn’t have been 2nd in the table if we weren’t good enough to be 2nd in the table.

Yes we would, teams start well and drop off over a season because they aren’t good enough to sustain it. Which is what has happened to us. Just because I support Oxford United doesn’t mean I remain blinkered and can’t call out what in my view are facts backed up with stats. Check XG, Check clean sheets. We are probably midtable for both. We are not good enough consistently & over a long season, carrying passengers who don’t contribute anything will cost you & that’s exactly what has happened.

Our budget must be top four. We are underachieving. Little Stevenage do well on a much smaller budget, but they have a good Manager. Say what you like about Evans he knows how to build a team.

For the record I can’t stand him, and haven’t since those Boston days.

Back
Top Bottom