General Derelict Abandonded buildings (etc) near Oxford?

Sarge

God like member
bit of a randomish one , but hopefully a few YF posters can help (please)?

Ive got a couple of photoshoots I'm hoping to do in the next 3-4 weeks

Both would be ideal if possible to do them using/ utilising derelict or abandoned buildings
somewhere within30-40 mile radius s, (maybe 50 at a push) , from Oxford

obviously aware of the Priory, Conservative Club Cowley and one or two others, which are equally unviable ( as theyre boarded up with no access whatsoever)

Ive tentatively had a loose suggestion that there's an abandoned / derelict building 'somewhere' north of Kidlington - near/ alongside Oxford canal... Thrupp/ Shipton perhaps? - can anyone help with a more specific location as to where it is?

or alternatively, can anyone suggest other derelict/ abandoned buildings/ properties and the like - 30-40 miles is from Oxford- itd be greatly appreciated

thanks in anticipation

bit of a randomish one , but hopefully a few YF posters can help (please)?

Ive got a couple of photoshoots I'm hoping to do in the next 3-4 weeks

Both would be ideal if possible to do them using/ utilising derelict or abandoned buildings
somewhere within30-40 mile radius s, (maybe 50 at a push) , from Oxford

obviously aware of the Priory, Conservative Club Cowley and one or two others, which are equally unviable ( as theyre boarded up with no access whatsoever)

Ive tentatively had a loose suggestion that there's an abandoned / derelict building 'somewhere' north of Kidlington - near/ alongside Oxford canal... Thrupp/ Shipton perhaps? - can anyone help with a more specific location as to where it is?

or alternatively, can anyone suggest other derelict/ abandoned buildings/ properties and the like - 30-40 miles is from Oxford- itd be greatly appreciated

thanks in anticipation
There's a big place on Grenoble road, never got finished and been left to crumble for a good 20 years or so. . . . . . . . .

There's a big place on Grenoble road, never got finished and been left to crumble for a good 20 years or so. . . . . . . . .
thats one of the unviable ones Im aware of already ;) - albeit being derelict(ish), its not yet been abandoned ..... are there any suitable for the criteria of derelict/ abandoned buildings out 'your' area that you know of @Manorlounger ?

PS - if someone can help, but is reluctant to post the location on this thread- feel free to DM me on here

or alternatively, I'll be a the Blackbird from about 6pm- 7.15pm tomorrow night pre match, and also the same place and times before the Lincoln home game, a week tomorrow too- there'll be a beer or two in it for any solid, suitable location info ;)

thats one of the unviable ones Im aware of already ;) - albeit being derelict(ish), its not yet been abandoned ..... are there any suitable for the criteria of derelict/ abandoned buildings out 'your' area that you know of @Manorlounger ?

North Leigh Roman Villa is derelict Sarge. :)

None that I'm aware of, sorry.

:Upper reaches hotel Abingdon.
:Old pub (can't remember name) on corner of tollgate Road Culham

Did have another two locations within reach of Abingdon but they have now been knocked down and current building sites.

:Upper reaches hotel Abingdon.
:Old pub (can't remember name) on corner of tollgate Road Culham

Did have another two locations within reach of Abingdon but they have now been knocked down and current building sites.
wagon & horses ?

knew about upper reaches - following 'complaints' noise/ vandalism etc I heard there is a regular police presence there ?.... unless that's changed recently (again)?

Yarnton sewage works near turnpike pub. Not sure on Access anymore ??
Screenshot_2022-08-08-17-52-41-54_680d03679600f7af0b4c700c6b270fe7.jpg

Screenshot_2022-08-08-17-41-38-52_680d03679600f7af0b4c700c6b270fe7.jpgold mansion at Hampton gay. Again not sure on Access anymore.

wagon & horses ?

knew about upper reaches - following 'complaints' noise/ vandalism etc I heard there is a regular police presence there ?.... unless that's changed recently (again)?

Yeh wagon and horses.

Not sure on upper reaches but kids were gaining entry and trying to set fires so maybe not the best place.

Just Google "Urb-ex Oxford(shire).........

Back
Top Bottom