Crypto in sport...........

Essexyellows

As well as clubs in football with this crypto schmiz (numbers on spreadsheets anyone?) "they" are now "influencing" other sports.

From what I gather you buy a "token" through a shady crypto currency and boom you have as much "entitlement" as a ST holder who goes to every home game.

Is it just me that thinks this is a rocky road to a lciff edge where people just say "feck it" and spend their money elsewhere?

Maybe someone can explain the benefits? I`m struggling TBH.

🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️

It's all a con. That link you provided, looks like they are selling tokens to allow you to take part in polls? You can do that for nothing on here.

Hang on, perhaps we are missing a trick here, just imagine how much we'd rake in if you needed tokens to post on the transfer thread...

Hang on, perhaps we are missing a trick here, just imagine how much we'd rake in if you needed tokens to post on the transfer thread...

Well as luck would have it I've just invented my very own cryptocurrency.

If you give me your bank details I'll deposit some in return for unmetered access to polling for the season.

It's all a con. That link you provided, looks like they are selling tokens to allow you to take part in polls? You can do that for nothing on here.

Don't give me ideas!

Back
Top Bottom