National News Cressida Dick

Who knows what goes on at The Bullingdon Club though?
there was a heavily censored , heavily cut ( allegedly, but unproven, at the' requests' of former Bullingdon Club members) UK made film 'The Riot Club' that was based on the exploits of the notorious Oxford Uni 'Dining' Club....

info on the 2014 film...

trailer.....

The Bullingdon Club , with our current PM, a previous PM and a previous Chancellor ....

bullingdon-club-640x480.jpg

They need to take the opportunity to split the national level responsibilities like anti-terror, royal protection etc away into a national body and just leave the Met with London policing.

Expand. What exactly did you mean? Given that the current person has been fired for being soft on crime within the force.
I don’t believe that to be so. He was on record last week as saying we should be easing off on drug crime. Taken on face value that means going soft on crime.
I think she was soft on crime. We need someone more traditional. Don’t do the crime and you won’t do the time.
Having said that the prisons are at bursting point so the judges probably have their hands tied behind their backs

Don’t they vote in the USA for the police commissioner?

We vote in the US for absolutely everybody.
Councillors, Fire Commissioners, Board of Education......and county police commissioner.
And the only cool thing about that last vote is that they are still called the 'Sheriff'. I like to think they all get a nice star-shaped badge, but I can't say for sure......

I don’t believe that to be so. He was on record last week as saying we should be easing off on drug crime. Taken on face value that means going soft on crime.
I think she was soft on crime. We need someone more traditional. Don’t do the crime and you won’t do the time.
Having said that the prisons are at bursting point so the judges probably have their hands tied behind their backs
I'm not sure how much more traditional than Dick you could get. She almost didn't get the job in the first place because her views were seen as too traditional and not innovative.

Back
Top Bottom