Considering moving to Non League ground

I think there's a lot of assumptions there but totally agree regarding rising debt levels. If an owner wants to profit at a later date then fine but that would usually require a promotion down the line! I see sustainable championship football as full potential, with double/triple the average attendance. Can't see that ever being possible whilst FK has a hold on the club in some form.
Ok but no more assumptions than I read on here about FK, someone is lying and reading between the lines is going to be a shitstorm for that person.
£1m rent or £300k rent big difference there, the first figure can easy stoke the fans up into anti FK as seen Saturday.
Lots of talk at the FF can’t wait to actually see some of the work these parties have put in to present to the fans

Ok but no more assumptions than I read on here about FK, someone is lying and reading between the lines is going to be a shitstorm for that person.
£1m rent or £300k rent big difference there, the first figure can easy stoke the fans up into anti FK as seen Saturday.
Lots of talk at the FF can’t wait to actually see some of the work these parties have put in to present to the fans
But when Tiger mentioned nearly £1m for rent at the FF, the MD stepped in and clarified that the figure included the service charge.

But when Tiger mentioned nearly £1m for rent at the FF, the MD stepped in and clarified that the figure included the service charge.
But who gave tiger that info?
I hear it was NM
That £1m rent quote has been floating around the club the last week or so, and some people who should know better have been quoting it, it seems the person who made it up is being very divisive.

But who gave tiger that info?
I hear it was NM
That £1m rent quote has been floating around the club the last week or so, and some people who should know better have been quoting it, it seems the person who made it up is being very divisive.
You may be right but I'm not sure this was done for the purpose of stoking up anti-Kassam sentiment, there's plenty of that about already..

You may be right but I'm not sure this was done for the purpose of stoking up anti-Kassam sentiment, there's plenty of that about already..
I think it was and helps to try and push through their targets

I think it was and helps to try and push through their targets
I think the FF was certainly planned, radox said the club had been mulling over going public on the stadium situation for weeks.
So they seem to be preparing the ground for something happening in the coming weeks or months, we just don't know what.
But portraying Kassam as Mr Nasty to our fan base is frankly pushing at an open door.

I think the FF was certainly planned, radox said the club had been mulling over going public on the stadium situation for weeks.
So they seem to be preparing the ground for something happening in the coming weeks or months, we just don't know what.
But portraying Kassam as Mr Nasty to our fan base is frankly pushing at an open door.
I agree, but this FF was brought forward by Oxvox,

I agree, but this FF was brought forward by Oxvox,

I'm not sure of the implication here if any but the forum was not 'brought forward by OxVox'. We had been asked by a number of members when there would be one (I think @Sarge would confirm that) and one seemed overdue. We had a meeting with Tiger and Niall on a number of matters and at that meeting we suggested the need for a fan's forum. No date had been booked in and we suggested booking one in soon as it had been some time since the last one. Nothing Machiavellian in that i'd suggest, just OxVox trying to respond to what it's members have asked for.

I'm not sure of the implication here if any but the forum was not 'brought forward by OxVox'. We had been asked by a number of members when there would be one (I think @Sarge would confirm that) and one seemed overdue. We had a meeting with Tiger and Niall on a number of matters and at that meeting we suggested the need for a fan's forum. No date had been booked in and we suggested booking one in soon as it had been some time since the last one. Nothing Machiavellian in that i'd suggest, just OxVox trying to respond to what it's members have asked for.
Confirmed @Paul P....Will there be an ox vox report of the (time limited, pre match) ff soonish? Some interested people (self included) couldn't make it to the ff (as it was limited time, pre match ) and both the official OUFC info & Oxford fail report cherry picked what was reported on from the ff I for one would be interested in the OUFC responses to questions asked that wernt mentioned in dispatches

Last edited:
Confirmed @Paul P....Will there be an ox vox report of the (time limited, pre match) ff soonish? Some interested people (self included) couldn't make it to the ff (as it was limited time, pre match ) and both the official OUFC info & Oxford fail report cherry picked what was reported on from the ff I for one would be interested in the OUFC responses to questions asked that wernt mentioned in dispatches

The meeting took on a bit of a life of it's own once the stadium had come up @Sarge but I took most of the questions asked and I have answers for many of them. We will try to put something together as soon as possible but with Colin away (no he's not in Monaco!) and lots going on at the moment I may just ask people to give us a little extra time on this one. Thanks.

David Pritchard's live blog of the fan's forum covered pretty much everything that was said. You can find it on the OM website under the heading "LIVE: Oxford United -v-Walsall + fans forum"

The meeting took on a bit of a life of it's own once the stadium had come up @Sarge but I took most of the questions asked and I have answers for many of them. We will try to put something together as soon as possible but with Colin away (no he's not in Monaco!) and lots going on at the moment I may just ask people to give us a little extra time on this one. Thanks.
No probs @Paul P......& thanks :)

You can still watch it OUFC official Facebook site, questions a bit difficult to hear though

Thank you for the reply Paul, I have to disagree about one of your members putting on here that Oxvox brought the FF forward as like a feather in the cap of the group, it's not important as I can't be bothered to go back and find the post, all I will say is in these times please be careful of what get posted on here officially or person view because it can be construed differently by any of the people watching.

Thank you for the reply Paul, I have to disagree about one of your members putting on here that Oxvox brought the FF forward as like a feather in the cap of the group, it's not important as I can't be bothered to go back and find the post, all I will say is in these times please be careful of what get posted on here officially or person view because it can be construed differently by any of the people watching.

A little bit conspiratorial for my blood. I can assure you that having been in the meeting, the only reason we pushed for a forum was because our members had asked for one and because we believe in a strong relationship between club and supporters. The club had not picked a date yet so we suggested having one soon as it had been a while since the last one. I fail to see how that could upset anyone but feel free to PM if you disagree.

He's made his millions on the back of exploiting the weakest in society and lives as a tax-exile from the country which welcomed him as a young immigrant. Not sure how much "credit" he deserves...

Absolutely perfectly put and so true

• React
Reactions: MJB
It was actually us at OxVox that suggested this Fans Forum to Tiger.

He was intending to do it at the training ground, which isn't ready yet, so we advised that he really shouldn't wait until then, as there is a need for a fans forum much sooner. He agreed and changed his plans at short notice (our conversation with him was only on Sunday) and is now flying back on the weekend of the 22nd specifically for the fans forum.

It was actually us at OxVox that suggested this Fans Forum to Tiger.

He was intending to do it at the training ground, which isn't ready yet, so we advised that he really shouldn't wait until then, as there is a need for a fans forum much sooner. He agreed and changed his plans at short notice (our conversation with him was only on Sunday) and is now flying back on the weekend of the 22nd specifically for the fans forum.

I don't see your point? As I said they had no date arranged and we pushed for an early forum. Are you trying to somehow connect us asking to get the fan's forum arranged to the comments that the club made at the forum? If so come out and say it? I will happily and honestly tell you we had no input whatsoever in to what was said and no prior knowledge of it either. I have no problem answering a straight question but insinuation is much less palatable.

Back
Top Bottom