Transfer News Ched Evans

Bolton are ideal for him won’t have to move big club and i understand new owners have a few quid so will probably pay him more than we have offered

Bolton are ideal for him won’t have to move big club and i understand new owners have a few quid so will probably pay him more than we have offered

The new owners don't have a lot of money if the comments on their forum are anything like accurate.

It's probably like ours.

When I last read it, admittedly a while ago, the general view was they needed to get the Hotel for their business plan to work. And early on, I'm sure they said they were only putting £1m extra, at most, into the playing side.

If we can get Evans or someone of similar caliber then I think we have a good chance of making the playoffs this season.

If we can get Evans or someone of similar caliber then I think we have a good chance of making the playoffs this season.
I think on what KR and the board have delivered, we could be looking at an auto. If he can bring in strikers of note.

I think on what KR and the board have delivered, we could be looking at an auto. If he can bring in strikers of note.
Don’t get me wrong, I’m as yellow-tinted glasses an optimist as they come, but even if we were to sign an Evans or similar I think autos is hugely unrealistic!

Back
Top Bottom