Transfer News Ched Evans

I think Ipswich and Pompey will be the 2 this season. I think Sunderland will fall short yet again. They have had to offload some big earners and in the grand scheme of things haven't signing many big hitters IMO.

I'd expect us to flirt with the play offs but maybe be just short. I'd quite like a good league cup or FA cup run.

Sunderland, Pompey and Ipswich will be the scalps that all other teams will want.
They won’t find it easy.

Would love to wipe the smile of the Peterborough’s chairman with his comments.

Robbo on the radio Wednesday evening that he is likely to stay up north. So we moved on
He said we move on, but Ched knows where we stand. Meaning that we are open to him coming here if it doesn't work out up tut north.

Pity Tony McMahon didn’t say that to us. Now we have someone taking a wage and probably won’t feature for us.

Pity Tony McMahon didn’t say that to us. Now we have someone taking a wage and probably won’t feature for us.

He'll more than likely go by the end of the transfer window...lots of clubs at L1 or L2 will suddenly hope the grass is greener when their RBs start disappointingly.

Back
Top Bottom