National News Arthur Labinjo-Hughes

And the worst thing of all, beyond this tragic story? It will happen again, and again. In fact, the tracks have already probably been set.
Tragically, you're right and the worse thing will be that the same signs would have been there yet missed by so many.

It always seems to be step-parents that are the issue. I should firstly point out that there are many, many great step-parents out there that step up to the mark (no pun intended), and perform as good as, if not better than the original natural parent. Many kids go through life with the impression that their step-parent for all intents and purposes is essentially their real parent - and that is fantastic.

The point I am making is why the hell can the remaining natural parent not do the right thing? If your new missus for whatever doesn't like your son, or finds him to be a burden or whatever the excuse, then just get the hell out of there and find a woman who does! Take some responsibility for your actions you weak, pathetic man.

Hopefully some officers turn a blind eye when the inmates deliver their own version of justice.
I understand what you mean and I am certainly not sympathetic to these people in any way, but I'm always slightly uncomfortable with the notion of a selection of criminals, who have their own reasons for being inside, serving self administered 'justice and allowing them some sort of moral superiority.

Last edited:
I understand what you mean and I am certainly not sympathetic to these people in any way, but I'm always slightly uncomfortable with the notion selection of criminals, who have their own reasons for being inside, serving self administered 'justice and allowing them some sort of moral superiority.
Unfortunately that goes on

I understand what you mean and I am certainly not sympathetic to these people in any way, but I'm always slightly uncomfortable with the notion of a selection of criminals, who have their own reasons for being inside, serving self administered 'justice and allowing them some sort of moral superiority.

Me too, I would rather it was the guards who dragged them out to the hang man, be no shortage of people willing to work that shift.

Hence why I'm best suited away from that type of work. Horses for courses and all that.

And how does that excuse it?

Not the first time you've posted horrible s**t from Facebook with no basis in truth.
I made a mistake and apologise just the original did look true I just cropped it to for when posted on here, but is it horrible that such a disgusting horrible low life could be attacked for what he did?

I made a mistake and apologise just the original did look true I just cropped it to for when posted on here, but is it horrible that such a disgusting horrible low life could be attacked for what he did?

Of course it isn't but that's really not the point.

Back
Top Bottom