National News Arthur Labinjo-Hughes

bazzer9461

God like member
The senseless murder of a 6 year old boy absolutely disgusts me. I watched the news yesterday evening and seeing a video of the boy trying to get his blanket in so much pain from the abuse he suffered actually made me cry. His mother is in prison for manslaughter so no good there but his step mother was no better and as for his father he was just a useless bastard.

The boy was fed salt, he was on the phone saying he needed to be fed. His uncle when mmm as threatened by the police if he was to leave his house to get the boy would be arrested for breaching the covid lockdown.

What about the authorities? They said there was nothing wrong……FFS sack the bastards who didn’t do their job, the social services the council officers and even the police should have their heads in shame and those that could have done something should be sacked.

As for the Father bastard and the step mother c**t who killed this poor child I hope they suffer abuse both physical and mental which hopefully happen every time their cell door is opened.

Last edited:
I read this too, last night before bed Bazzer. Just beyond words what people can do to children, this poor poor little boy must've been beside himself not only from the starvation and physcal aspects, but the mental anguish too, I shed tears on his behalf too.

Social services and police need to have a long hard look at themselves ....theyre supposed to protect the vulnerable
And sack those who overlooked such a calamity in child welfare

I was so shocked and had tears too.
The images of a fun loving boy who wanted love and was abused by his carers filled me with disgust and contempt.
I’m only happy that the judge imposed a sensible sentence

Hang them both, absolute scum. Picked up little bits that have been in the news but can’t read/watch it all as it upsets me to much and makes me to angry, you just want 5 minutes in a room with the evil pair of C***s.

Heart breaks for a little lad who lived such a short life that was awful because he was let down by so many adults. RIP little man, hope you are at peace now.

I think the people that were informed about the harm the that little boy suffered have to be named Shamed and sacked, that’s the old bill and the social services.

Not a supporter of the death penalty but its cases like this that make me reconsider my position on the matter.

Absolutely disgusting. Hope the little boy lives on in deserved peace in Heaven.

I was so shocked and had tears too.
The images of a fun loving boy who wanted love and was abused by his carers filled me with disgust and contempt.
I’m only happy that the judge imposed a sensible sentence
I’m quite libertarian but sorry as a father of a similarly aged child, they both deserve life with no parole - utterly evil. That poor child.

I’ve looked at my little boy a lot this week given the press and am so pleased we can offer him love and a safe home.

Absolute pure evil those two. It totally sickened me, and the CCTV just made me weep. It's very easy to try and find people to blame, but what you have to remember is that when the social workers did visit, the house was spotless, the witch of a step-mum said his bruises were from where he attacked her. They were very clever in pulling the wool over their eyes, and that's the sad thing about it.

Sure lessons need to be learned, but stop the witch-hunt - the same goes with the police. There's an old saying in you get what you pay for, and with the government slashing funding, tragically this is the result.

However the ones who are totally to blame for this, are those two pieces of sh*t who were meant to look after him.

Awful story and my heart breaks for that poor little boy. He deserved better and I hope he’s at peace now.

He was let down by social services but I’m sure no individual social worker involved would ever have wanted this to happen or didn’t care/couldn’t be bothered, if you ever speak to a social worker they have an insane caseload and are ridiculously overworked and understaffed. As a nation we need to invest more money in it and accept that having a solid system which doesn’t let people fall through the cracks costs money.

The senseless murder of a 6 year old boy absolutely disgusts me. I watched the news yesterday evening and seeing a video of the boy trying to get his blanket in so much pain from the abuse he suffered actually made me cry. His mother is in prison for manslaughter so no good there but his step mother was no better and as for his father he was just a useless bastard.

The boy was fed salt, he was on the phone saying he needed to be fed. His uncle when mmm as threatened by the police if he was to leave his house to get the boy would be arrested for breaching the covid lockdown.

What about the authorities? They said there was nothing wrong……FFS sack the bastards who didn’t do there job, the social services the council officers and even the police should have their heads in shame and those that could have done something should be sacked.

As for the Father bastard and the step mother c**t who killed this poor child I hope they suffer abuse both physical and mental which hopefully happen every time their cell door is opened.
Spot on Baz an absolute harrowing story. Poor Poor child. Heartbreaking

It’s disgusting what happened to that little lad but at least he is at peace now nobody else can harm him that’s the only silver lining I can find
As for the C***s that done that to him on a daily basis until that final time I hope they get the same treatment but A lot worse I hope some body or people in prison torture them everyday and kill the C***s
I dunno how anyone could harm a defenceless child I have 3 boys and cherish every day with them

Awful story and my heart breaks for that poor little boy. He deserved better and I hope he’s at peace now.

He was let down by social services but I’m sure no individual social worker involved would ever have wanted this to happen or didn’t care/couldn’t be bothered, if you ever speak to a social worker they have an insane caseload and are ridiculously overworked and understaffed. As a nation we need to invest more money in it and accept that having a solid system which doesn’t let people fall through the cracks costs money.
True I’m sure there wouldn’t be any social worker would want this but in this occasion there were,‘so they need to be dealt with and that would be the sack.

What a dreadful species we are.... All this intelligence and brain power, yet still the capacity to do this!
Likewise, what the hell can a 12 year old girl say or do that justifies being stabbed to death?

I've worked in the criminal justice system for over 26 years and work directly with people like this every day. Believe me, I share the same emotions as you all, and whilst you have to try to separate the person from the offence, cases like this make it exceptionally hard.

The concept of evil is a difficult one. As a society we struggle to rationalise how anyone can do something like this so we label them as evil, to distance ourselves from them. But all monsters are human.

Sadly, those that we call evil are often just perfectly normal people in every other aspect of their lives and that is why it is incredibly difficult to spot these things.

I'm not sure that any one individual social worker turned a blind eye to this poor child, but more likely that the resources were simply not in place to properly support our most vulnerable children. Funding has been cut across all public services, and what remains is often badly managed. We need a systematic overhaul of all of our service providers to support the most vulnerable children and also does who are employed to protect them, and we also need to ask difficult questions of ourselves. There were neighbours, family and friends of these people. Have we become too afraid to ask difficult questions or to report concerns? Does society turn a blind eye to the most vulnerable?

I hope that little Arthur is finally at peace and his death won't be in vain. Please can we all hold those that we love a little closer and keep them safe. But let's not forget the hundreds/thousands of poor children who do not have that love. If we truly want to make a difference then we also need to extend our love and safety to all of the Arthur's still out there.

I’m quite libertarian but sorry as a father of a similarly aged child, they both deserve life with no parole - utterly evil. That poor child.

I’ve looked at my little boy a lot this week given the press and am so pleased we can offer him love and a safe home.
I agree with your sentiments. Since that policeman got life without parole that would be a fitting sentence for those two tyrants. No sentence could bring the boy back to life

I'm a triple hard bastard. When I saw that video and read the story, I genuinely cried. Such a lovely positive lad just given shite day after day. All he wanted was someone, anyone to show him some love. As the dad of a 6 year old myself, it cut deep.

Utterly, utterly evil.

Back
Top Bottom