Ex Player Alex Rodriguez Gorrin

Funnily enough i watched EFL on Quest Sunday morning and Parkinson said they need a player in the box to put away their chances....

It wouldn’t surprise me if Sunderland and or Portsmouth went in hard to try and get Taylor in January. And that would be a difficult decision for Matt much as we’d like to think it wouldn’t be...

...here’s hoping we can nail him down to his home town club where he’s fitting in well and doing great. So many strikers (Torres) move clubs when in form but don’t fit the new surroundings so I hope he keeps that in mind

It wouldn’t surprise me if Sunderland and or Portsmouth went in hard to try and get Taylor in January. And that would be a difficult decision for Matt much as we’d like to think it wouldn’t be...

...here’s hoping we can nail him down to his home town club where he’s fitting in well and doing great. So many strikers (Torres) move clubs when in form but don’t fit the new surroundings so I hope he keeps that in mind
not pompey surely. they’ve got about 150 already

They can go as hard as they like, but he can't play for anyone other than us and Bristol City this season!

They can go as hard as they like, but he can't play for anyone other than us and Bristol City this season!

Doh! That’s great news to hear though. I guess the only marginal threat would be a pre summer agreement but that’s fantastic. Just hope City are in a good space to release him. Perhaps we bench him for a few weeks so he stops rising up the scoring charts!?

A pal has told me that Matty has 'moved' back to Oxfordshire with the longer term in mind. Can you shed any light on this claim scotchegg?

Scoth has said previously a deal is done ( at least being talked about for Taylor to join permanently in January

Think of some famous Taylors.
Elizabeth Taylor - I bet she looked good in the nude. Good actor.
Phil Taylor - Not sure about him in the nude, but quite good at darts!
Taylor Swift - Well; you would, wouln't you! Good singer.
James Taylor - Bet he pulled a few birds. Good singer.
Rod Taylor - The time machine was one of his films. Good actor.
Matty Taylor - The dogs bollox! Enough said.

Scoth has said previously a deal is done ( at least being talked about for Taylor to join permanently in January
My understanding is that Bristol City wanted to sell in the summer, we wanted a season long loan. I believe a deal was done for a loan until January with a pre-agreed deal in place if all parties are in agreement. Bristol City are going well in the Championship and don't need him, and we would obviously love to keep him. The only issue could be with Taylor agreeing a better deal elsewhere from the summer but I honestly don't think he would do this. He is genuinely very happy at the club, and sees his best chance of getting back to the Championship being with us. Again, my understanding is that we were looking at a 2 1/2 year (+1) deal on fairly decent terms. I'd be amazed if this doesn't go through.

It’s a bit like when you start going out with someone who’s really hot. You panic that you’re not good enough for them. That you’re punching above your weight. Maybe their head will get turned by someone better..? Maybe they’ll go back to their ex..?? Maybe the magic will evaporate and the dream will die...???

Stop panicking everyone. We all want him. He wants to be here. He’s ours. ?

Back
Top Bottom