Ex Player Alex Rodriguez Gorrin

Created this the other day:

From an attacking perspective not a whole lot happening, however is an average passer and a great holding player

I love him and think he is the key to the teams current success

1574247689825.png

Created this the other day:

From an attacking perspective not a whole lot happening, however is an average passer and a great holding player

I love him and think he is the key to the teams current success

View attachment 2433
I agree that he is one of the keys to our success.
Mousinho did well as the holding midfield player but Kashi was a step up and although his passing isnt as good, I would say that overall Gorrin has been even better (certainly in allowing the flair players in the team to play)

You can keep all your pace, trickery and flair - there's two types of players that I love:

No nonsense brick ****house centre backs, and high-octane, destructive, KISS central midfielders.

In that respect, this is probably the best OUFC squad since Elliott & Gray were playing together!

In the League One Topscorer list, Taylor is the only player with a shots on target % of over 70%. Him and Paddy Madden are the only 2 players with a goal every under 100 minutes. Sign the boy on.

In the League One Topscorer list, Taylor is the only player with a shots on target % of over 70%. Him and Paddy Madden are the only 2 players with a goal every under 100 minutes. Sign the boy on.
all that firepower they’ve got and not a single pompey player on there

It's worth noting that he scored his first goal of the season against Lincoln so he's scored all his goals in just over 2 months.

What did you say mate? Quite a lot of people eating humble pie now
It was a strange comment.
Hardly any club play a front 2 these days (even those who do have a number 10 behind a main striker)
Under MAPP we always had Roofe/ Maguire floating so hardly ever a front 2.
To suggest that he couldn't score except in a front 2 really underestimated Taylor

A bit like scumderland

Sunderland have one on the list in Chris Maguire, admittedly near the bottom. What is amusing is the Sunderland fans on their forum slagging him off and he is their best hope of a goal. The thread is another gem:

There seems to be a running theme with previously successful L1 players that apparently become rubbish, ie. Will Grigg, Chris Maguire, Charlie Wyke etc etc.

Last edited:
What did you say mate? Quite a lot of people eating humble pie now
You must lead a very sheltered life to search out old posts from people, I wasnt alone in saying that at all, yes I'm so glad I'm eating a very big piece of humble pie because we are playing some fantastic football, I'll eat my humble pie with deceny,not sure you would though but hey we're all yellows UTFO

Last edited:
You must lead a very sheltered life to search out old posts from people, I wasnt alone in saying that at all, yes I'm so glad I'm eating a very big piece of humble pie because we are playing some fantastic football, I'll eat my humble pie with deceny,not sure you would though but hey we're all yellows UTFO
Fair do’s, I just stumbled across it. I’ve certainly been wrong plenty of times

Bristol City aren’t doing to well just hope they don’t think Taylor would do them any good

Back
Top Bottom