Ex Player Alex Rodriguez Gorrin

I would think that 4-8 weeks is very much worse case scenario but it may be that there has been previous damage which they want to be cautious with this recovery. If it's as long as 8 weeks then maybe worth dipping into the market again, even if just a short term loanee.

Tom Elliott - the Millwall striker who played tonight - is available for loan.

I know maybe I am being over critical with KR but I don't think he has handled Matty Taylor's game time very well. Taylor should never have started on Saturday. Hindsight is a wonderful thing but.....

I know maybe I am being over critical with KR but I don't think he has handled Matty Taylor's game time very well. Taylor should never have started on Saturday. Hindsight is a wonderful thing but.....
Not sure you're being critical of KR, more the sports science/ physio team.
They presumably told KR he was fine to start.

I take there’s been no further update following Taylor’s second scan today?

Last edited:
The official site have posted that scans have shown that the damage is not as bad as first feared but he will miss the next three games for sure.
Agyei could be involved from this weekend.
Tiger said on 5 min FF Agyei will be involved tues eve V Norwich U12s ... Saturday may be a few days too early? ... though Agyei may be on the bench and make a 10-15 min cameo V Cov' ?

Back
Top Bottom