Ex Player Alex Rodriguez Gorrin

Gorrin's a very good player, and it's no surprise that since he's been playing in midfield, Brannagan has flourished.

He does a lot of the dirty work, which allows others like Brannagan to play with more freedom, and I've been very impressed so far.

That said, he was below par on Tuesday night, and if he's carrying a slight injury, then the sooner Thorne gets match fit the better, so he can help share the load.
I agree.
We have a bad game and suddenly players like Gorrin are criticised.
He has allowed Brannagan to show how good he is and in my view is a big step up from Mousinho and Hanson.

He commits himself too early meaning he gets beaten too easily. He gives the away once to often too.

Having said that, I do like him as at times he brings composure and can read the play, but the errors seem to counter balance this. If he can cut these errors out I think he can be a good player. The question is, can he?

It was also obvious that Gorrin was carrying an injury last night which didn’t help.

Re; Hanson, I think he’s too thick. Erratic, no composure and just hoofs the ball or hits it so hard when the player is only 5 yards away.

Thorne anyone?
A trifle harsh I think. . . . . .

Bristol city supporter I know he’s one of your own but we love him and unfortunately he hasn’t had the games and time he probably deserved the SNAKE will definitely score against the blue few give him a cheer for us

I hope it’s nothing serious as I am sure he wants to do well here and will be a key player for us.
Wishing Matty all the best on behalf of all OUFC fans
Bit do we know what’s wrong and how long he maybe out for?

I think it was said that it was a groin strain. He could be fine for Saturday if only a minor strain or maybe a couple of weeks if a little more severe. Wouldn't expect him to be out for too long.
Cheers mate

I would think that 4-8 weeks is very much worse case scenario but it may be that there has been previous damage which they want to be cautious with this recovery. If it's as long as 8 weeks then maybe worth dipping into the market again, even if just a short term loanee.

Back
Top Bottom